VHT Paint

Amber_Nunny

I'm looking at getting my engine block and gearbox painted whilst its out of the bay.

I've had a search round for VHT paint and I can only find standard colours like black and red.

I'm looking at a teal type coloured paint but can only find that for around £8 per 250ml can.

Does anyone know of good places to get coloured VHT paint from?

I've tried my local paint supplier but they haven't got any blue kind of colours.

the eastwood company used to do a variety of brush on paint colours for engine blocks, mind it's been a few years since i used them, try googling them.

clint doesn't work there anymore, i heard he got a better job

ok, then try a company called frost. i think they're the english side of things

when you asked eastwood, what did you ask for, vht or engine laquer? really you dont need vht for a block, its mainly for exhausts and really hot stuff. probably wouldnt cure fully on a block. if you ask for engine laquer specifically they used to do loads of different colours for all the diferent colour yankee blocks. just a thought

when you asked eastwood, what did you ask for, vht or engine laquer? really you dont need vht for a block, its mainly for exhausts and really hot stuff. probably wouldnt cure fully on a block. if you ask for engine laquer specifically they used to do loads of different colours for all the diferent colour yankee blocks. just a thought

I only looked on the website, I'll send them an email.