Buying lupo gti

Lyndon901

Hi all, I'm currently looking at a lupo gti it's on a 2002 plate with 85k on it, full service history and timing belt recently been done at vw. Mot til September 2013 and tax for 4 months. It's really clean condition, the only faults it's got is the micro switch has gone? Door locks its self and Mirror is cracked on passenger side but the sun visor one. The starter also makes a funny noise when started? Just wondering roughly what's its worth? No price said yet as i will be off a family friend. thanks

My old loop is on Autotrader at the moment - 2001 X reg, 102,000 miles, cambelt done about 3 years ago, full VW service history for at least 10 years of its life and its on for £3k, but reckon £2,700 is a more realistic figure. (Not modified & black)

So on the basis that the one you're looking at is newer with fewer miles, I'd say its worth about £3k. Unless its blue or anthracite in which case I'd add another £250 as they're much rarer colours. Although if its modified, you'd need to take that into consideration...

My old loop is on Autotrader at the moment - 2001 X reg, 102,000 miles, cambelt done about 3 years ago, full VW service history for at least 10 years of its life and its on for £3k, but reckon £2,700 is a more realistic figure. (Not modified & black)

So on the basis that the one you're looking at is newer with fewer miles, I'd say its worth about £3k. Unless its blue or anthracite in which case I'd add another £250 as they're much rarer colours. Although if its modified, you'd need to take that into consideration...

You've been looking for it, you should totally buy it back and keep it somewhere.

You've been looking for it, you should totally buy it back and keep it somewhere.

The thought had crossed my mind, trust me! Was looking at renting a lockup locally to store her in too, but just can't afford to run 2 cars and pay for a lockup at the moment. :( If I had a garage at mine, or if my folks had space at theirs, I'd have bought her back by now. :(