Orange 1.4 sport wheels

Bad Boy Bonnet

Custom Centre Straight through exhause

Done:

Also currently running a ;

Pioneer Competion Sub

Kenwood Monoblock Amp

Alpine Doubledin

The bonnets are very marmite. personally if i had a badboy one, id leave the vw badge notch in, but not seen anyone do this. sound system sounds pretty beast buddy. get some pics up!

ive seen one done, and it looks good well i like it, and yeah but getting rid of sound system soon to do a boot build putting 2 8" subs in boot with amps and amped up door speakers

but doing side bits tommorow will upload a pic before and after and will keep uploading as i go on with the car

camber on 14x6 wheels, why?

people on run camber for 2 needs

1, wheels sit so wide they need the camber to tuck in the arches,

2, for balls out track cars to improve the handling(front wheels only and very minor adjustment)

• Like 1

Well I was ready to rant but I see you boys have it covered.

Other than pointless camber and bad boy bonnet (no, just no.) your plans sound perfectly cromulent. Though I prefer to keep my VW badges & losing them involves welding the half moon in the bonnet & filling the recess on the tailgate so not worth the bother imo.

Hooray, another Lupo saved from a bad boy bonnet! We did something wonderful here people, be proud.

• Like 1

haha :D i do like them tho thats the thing haha personal preferance i guess :D but yeah i took the side trims off yeesterday

Thinking bout getting wing mirrors sprayed orange :D something different getting orange wheels as well as spraying my alloys orange and then eventually getting some new wheels march some time, and then eventually getting myself a boot build with 2 10" subs