STOLEN - Seat Arosa Sport 1.4 16v Sport from Basildon

mk1_polo

mods, please move this if I've posted in the wrong place...

just got home from work to find my car missing, it's a black Arosa Sport 16v.

plenty of recent photos in the for sale thread... http://www.edition38...howtopic=452405

VU52 WEO

7 and 8x16 Porsche Wintercults (8s are silver, 7s are black) on 165/40 Nankangs and 195/40 Falkens

Havair Stage 1 air ride kit

Havair stickers on the front and rear screens

BMC carbon induction kit

63,000 miles

stolen from Langdon Hills near Basildon, either late last night (was definitely parked outside my house at around 10pm last night) or during the day today (Im fairly certain it was there when I left for work at 7am this morning but I cant be 100% sure)

looks like it might have been dragged/towed away as there are scratch marks on the tarmac in front of where it was parked.

battery was flat as I am not using the car currently.

any info, please PM me.

thanks,

No local shops near by that might have cctv covering the main roads, just to give you an idea of times or even the towing vehicle

that is so ****ed mate! good luck getting it back

You'd need to go through the police for that due to data protection, would you not?

That's not what the data protection act is for.

Hope you find her OP that sucks balls dude.

no CCTV on the estate as far as I know, lived there for two years and never noticed any.

why would the council tow it away? it's parked legally, taxed etc, no reason for them to remove it. and surely if it was a council job they would have to contact me before/after to explain why they had taken it and where it was being kept? also... I doubt the council would come and drag a car away on a low loader (my car sits on the floor and has a flat battery, so they wouldnt be able to raise the air ride enough to take it any other way) under cover of darkness!

That's not what the data protection act is for.

Hope you find her OP that sucks balls dude.

Hmm...at the garage i work at if there is an accident on the forecoart we've been told by police that we can't let anyone see the cctv for example to find out who's fault it was. We got told that it comes under data protection?

Yeah I've just checked & it's only CCTV on private property that isn't covered under Data Protection. Seems bloody daft it can't be used in the case of an accident, suppose it'd be different if someone got hurt & the Police got involved.