FAO Icegeezer

AxlFoley

Remember me from Edition 38, I paid you £120 for Mk3 Golf VR6 Eibach ARB's. You keep ignoring me and haven’t sent them, well I hope you are enjoying my money, and spending it wisely

my car is now off the road due to failing the MOT on rusty ARB's my replacements haven’t turned up and I have to walk my 2 young children 3 miles every morning and afternoon as I have no car and no parts to fix it

Thanks mate….

Couldn't you just remove them, clean them up and refit them? I know it ain't the point when you shelled out for other replacements but it'd get you mobile again. I'd love to see your mot failure sheet.

Remember me from Edition 38, I paid you £120 for Mk3 Golf VR6 Eibach ARB's. You keep ignoring me and haven’t sent them, well I hope you are enjoying my money, and spending it wisely

my car is now off the road due to failing the MOT on rusty ARB's my replacements haven’t turned up and I have to walk my 2 young children 3 miles every morning and afternoon as I have no car and no parts to fix it

Thanks mate….

I have also paid him £120 for Eibach roll bars.

I think we have a problem here.

• Like 1

I spoke to Pete yesterday.

He went on holiday and before he left had more than one person interested in the stuff, they all had his payment details and all paid him whilst he was away.

He has refunded who needed to be refunded, and sold the bits to whoever was first.

John