will bathursts with 205/45/15 tyres fit my 1l lupo?

Fob163

as above.

what is the width/offset of bathursts?

i'm running 8/8.5j oz turbo's and am looking at a set for winter usage.

just wondering if they'l lfit as i'm on 195/45/15 tyres at the moment, it scrubs, but only because of the width of my wheels.

thanks

No porkies on my TA's all the way down front and back, and no adjusters in the back :) you're welcome to come check.

i used willtheyfit.com and the rolling radius was smaller than on my current wheels?

i'm really confused now. i'm not bothered about a little scrubbing, i just dont want the paint on my arches coming off... or my tyres shredding too much. it gets annoying when theres bits of rubber hanging off of the tyre and they're whipping the arch constantly when driving! :blink:

i used willtheyfit.com and the rolling radius was smaller than on my current wheels?

You're doing it wrong.

Pay attention lad

i'm running 8/8.5j oz turbo's and am looking at a set for winter usage.

just wondering if they'l lfit as i'm on 195/45/15 tyres at the moment, it scrubs, but only because of the width of my wheels.

;)

Its too early, i was out very late last night. Ive just been awoken by my younger brother playing gangster rap at full blast to which he received a threatening text message.

In the ball park?

http://www.willtheyfit.com/index.php?width=195&aspect=45&diameter=15&wheelwidth=8.5&offset=15&width2=205&aspect2=45&diameter2=15&wheelwidth2=6.5&offset2=43&Submit=Submit

On a GTI Bathursts are well tucked.

I run 20mm spacers on the rear (giving an ET23) and only rub now and again. [not in my sig pic]

Fronts are nowhere near the arches.

• 2 weeks later...

update, bathursts are on, but rub my coilies a bit even with 5mm spacers up front. im putting this down to my camber/toeing so getting this sorted today. if not, i think 15mm spacers should do it? does that seem like a logical thing to do? i ask because my logic doesnt work half the time :P

just a little update, got my camber sorted and wheel alignment, wheels fit perfect! (have left the 5mm spacers on for good measure though.) look mint, thanks guys for your help!

i'll get some up later joe :) i have raised it though so the garage could track it, so no height fascism! ;)

just thought for winter id rather have tyres that didnt wear out from horrible toe in due to my camber ;D

Edited by Fob163