Gilly's long awaited sport!

AdamGill

Love doing the little details take more credit out of it personally :) and with the light situation can I not change the orange bit to a clear one guys ?

I've de-tango'ed my rear lights and there is only a little bit of orange in the lense and with osram bulbs they look different :yes:

Got 3 out of 4 coilovers fitted between 10 and 3 today hit a complication at about 12:30 the N/S Alan key rounded of so went away sawing with air drill and blade snapped ! Had to come to work so had to stop but going back to do it about 9 because I'm a committed little **** ! Gunna have to take grimder to it n go though the nut :( but should be on floor tonight

Called Mellow yellow, on the 2nd 3rd members ride page

Or click on my profile and link is there, 13th page, haven't put pic with osram's yet but the pic is with detango'ed light and sliver bulbs

Hope this helps

Edited by Arosaproject

In the back of the lights is an orange bit (all lupo lights have them) I got out my soldering iron and melted it carefully into 4 bits so I could remove out of the bulb hole, then went for sliver bulbs that flash orange so it would keep the rear lense as red as poss, but now have osram bulbs that have a bluey green look, there my taste

Thanks for that ill try and get round to doing that at some point in my life rushed of my feet lately hence lack of updates!

You'll be ecstatic to hear the news that the arch gap on my car seems to have disappeared :D finally got 4 wheel alingment done had to travel about 15 miles n try 4 different garages until I found somewhere that would do it some came up with garbage like its too low ! Boohoo too low ! And someone said my wheels are to small for my car wtf! There standard steels ! But eventually kwik fit did it cost me £60 so adjusters out on back front almost all way down been scraping on every speed bump which seems to be a problem but hopefully when I get the 14's back on it should be better !

Soo all this excitement but no photos yet as car is absolutely filthy sure you can imagine this weather and black doesn't go ! So hopefully pics up next time I update :D

• 4 weeks later...

hey been a while since an update finally got some movement! finally got some spare time and re painted the alloys and got a new iphone holder and custom mounted it on my vent :)

E4F06BDF-6E37-459B-A78F-C9978A897C46-3573-000005F25582F193.jpg

DSCF0490.jpg

DSCF0491.jpg

DSCF0493.jpg

so not as low as most on here but dam its a tough life been low haha scraping over takes the noise of the engine !

so my wheels having been rubbing on my coilovers has anyone ever had this problem with standard alloys n steels not seen anything ?

Make sure the wheels aren't cambered by undoing the struts and pulling the hub out at the top til its fully vertical, and/or get the camber & tracking done properly. That should sort it, if not spacers will.