Smoothed Loop

Tigz™

Someone had a go at my car on another forum I 'vist'

Love it completly.

Wish I had the skill to do this work.

Looks so fookin cool.

whats ya think?

smooth.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Yes I know mate, but the poor lad was up till 3am doing it, so I didnt have the heart to ask him to remove it :wink:

I'll do that myself when I get home biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Looks cool but i still like the handles on, maybe some of the newer style audi handles would look good. The boot is done how i was wanting mine with the VW badge and nothing else. :wink:

I do think it'd look better without the badge on that photoshop tho seeing as everything else is smoothed.

QUOTE(chris260)
Looks cool but i still like the handles on, maybe some of the newer style audi handles would look good.

I still dream of a handless Loop.

After a year of wanting it, I still want it, so I think thats a sign to go ahead with it.

Just need some TVR mirrors now sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

loving it ! not to keen on that style of wheel but thats a personal opinion , but at a looking at it from a 'shopped point of view its really well done ! the loop and arosa suit the handles missing as it gives it a cleaner line

You could use one of those Richbrook starter buttons on the underneath of the mirror. They look quite cool cos they're polished ally and they're quite flush so would be hard to spot on a silver car. It's just a button at the end of the day, but a nice looking one!

The problem with them is that if I get a flat battery I cant open the doors.

At least with the mirrors, is a mechanical switch not a electrical one.

Forget that, just thought, if the powers off for the door pop, its also off for the central locking laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Cheers uys, I'll take a look into them.

Thats how it is in real life.

Well its not, Ive raised the front 40mm as the girlfriend is pregent so it was a little too extreme for her.

But in that pic it was -120mm all round.

The rear benifits from 80kg of gear in the boot tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

If you go for flush handles you'd have to keep the boot opener just incase of flat battery.

Or flush the lot - I spoke to an alarm fitter about this and they say they can install a +/- connector into a hidden place (such as behind bumper honeycomb) which can then be connected up to jump start your car if the battery is dead.

Flush doors are calling you Tigz...

Would be a piece of piss to do on a GTi as you already have the connections needed in your engine bay.

You could fit them behind tow ring eye cover on the N/S of the front bumper.

Thanks for that, you have just solved the problem of getting a flat batter biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

If you did it this way, a electric door pop could be used.

Yep thats exactly what he said to me...

You could go the whole hog and get koenigsegg style doors and an alarm where the key fob flips the doors up...but if you could afford that you might as well just get the koenigsegg itself!!