My Lupo 1.4S build

PhiLupo

Hey everyone i got a black lupo S yesterday, here she is

7379175530_301cca5ee5.jpg

got this to put in her in an hour or so then i'll be picking up my rx2's after. ill get another flick of when they're on. open to any comments or criticism haha :)

Looks like your wing is a world of stone chips like mine :lol: Or is that just road crud spray? Nice work so far that headunit's well tidy, be keeping an eye on this :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

first post in a while but i managed to bore out the centre of my RXII's

7451606900_e75912aa80.jpg

my new toy worked a treat on the inside, gave the lip a polish with some autosol,

i know the car is grafted to high hell but here it is with the alloy on and looking lowered a bit due to a couple of my friends in the "glovebox" ;)

7451606346_eb418f890e_z.jpg

and as to the reason they aren't on is because im just waiting for what happens with my insurance as my ex girlfriend decided to put a claim in from december in my first car. but everyone see's it as her having no leg to stand on in the case so hopefully it'll all go alright and hopefully will be takinng part in the big fat tour! :)

Just tried fixing my driver window or find te fault, it clicks when I press the button but doesnt do anything, is that the motor or possibly the wire inside that's jammed or something?

ask Koop, think he had a similar problem