steez

So I have had my Lupo for about a year now and we have been though a lot

When I first got her

DSC07728.jpg

Changed to white badges, the bike rack fell off at 40mph this day haha

IMG_2618.jpg

I like primary colours

IMG_1229.jpg

This is when it went downhill. Some guy in an insignia side swiped me and drove off, 3 weeks after I passed my driving test.

IMG_2818.jpg

Coilovers arrived and black wing was fitted

IMG_3144.jpg

How she stands today

cbdaa95d.jpg

Not really a fan of stickerbombing but I have such a large collection of expensive stickers I though I might as well, coming off soon though.

02bf8e7e.jpg

Fell in a hole outside my house, also the plaster covers up where I crashed into a trolly park in the snow

IMG_4291.jpg

The latest photo of the 125k old girl

8f28b7f8.jpg

I have a lot planned for it soon, want an all black sport front end and a set of teledials eventually, thanks for reading :)

Edited by steez

• 1 month later...

Thought I would update this because I got a few updates and a new set of wheels ordered.

Removed all the stickers of the wing and front of the car

aab798c7.jpg

Also got my Kate Moss sticker stolen when parked in town at night! Lupo badge removed also

a9390736.jpg

My friend who lives in Berlin brought me back a Deutchsland sticker also

3c2db8d2.jpg

Finally the colour I will be spraying the centeres of the original G60's (holes instead of D's). Initially I

Wanted a coral red but ended up seeing this fluroecent red Montana gold paint and decided to go for it.

8b6a2a1d.jpg

More updates and photos next week when I collect the wheels, comments appreciated :)

Edited by steez

Don't think they sell them on the website, found these though http://www.nativeskatestore.co.uk/accessories-c3/skateboard-stickers-c15/palace-skateboards-palace-skateboards-tri-ferg-sticker-p7106#13964. They used to do packs of them but they must be sold out

So I have got my G60's and have not hesitated to spraying them as they were pretty rusty, have no photos before but here is them primed

c24c48df.jpg

The paint was a pretty big disappointment, was expecting bright red and it came out a ridiculously bright pink!

577d23b5.jpg

After the the shock of the pink I thought I would just go for it anyway and finished them with the chrome lips

c757794c.jpg

The pink is slightly growing on me I must admit, looks good against the jazz blue

b0eb1625.jpg

Thanks for looking!

• 3 months later...

So I put the G60's on and decided after putting hours of work into them and decent tyres that I did not like 14's.

So with the money I made back on them I managed to find some pretty decent Porsche Teledials in the rarer ET23 fitment only a mile from my house and even managed to knock the guy down to £115!

A6E22DCA-146F-4EA0-893F-90F3FADDB727-4729-0000053A2CD59EFC.jpg

before paint

1E2859AD-1143-4D0B-A8B5-DEAFF7A36232-4729-000005365CEFD651.jpg

First one finished with hand painted badges

370EA3EC-64BC-494A-ACD6-FFA67EB89D39-4729-00000536668856AA.jpg

Getting some Bridgestones fairly shortly and plan to get them on by Ultimate Dubs. If anyone knows of any adapters or 165/50/15's going cheap please get in contact!

thanks

sorry to tell you they arent g60s dude. im not trying to troll just letting you know for when you sell them.

They were off a MK2 GTi and was told by a reliable source that they are actually the first run of G60 wheels with the circle holes rather than the D holed Passat winters. Already sold them anyway but thanks for the advice.

Those Porsche wheels look ace in white mate

Thanks man can't wait to get them on

What paint was on the lips ?

On the steels? It was Plastikote chrome effect spray paint that I got from B&Q

thanks for looking