Vw lupo cup holders

clcoles

Hi guys I recently Aquired a drinks holder piece for my vw but as it did not originally have one it will not fit properly is there any other way to fit this piece without cutting the piece of dash away for it to fit? Cheers thank you chris

It is the under dash part, I'll try upload some pictures later on today after work to try and better explain what I mean if that's cool :)

Those drinks holders in the picture is how mine should fit but before it had a flat piece of plastic there so when I tried to fit the drinks holders it was pushing up against the dash plastic that is there underneath that piece of plastic if it's any help my lupo is a 1.0 e 2001/2 cheers

MK2 Arosas have a card holder where the GTI has it's cupholders and you just remove it and mount the cupholder. You can see it here in my my old Arosa...

cup_holder_500.jpg

Do you have any pics?

Yeah I'm looking at fitting them under the stereo ( not in the din slot) I've removed the plastic but because it is only a piece of plastic te drinks holder is thicker and is catching a bit that's all I must get some pics up soon to try better explain myself but in the mean time thanks for all the help guys

• 8 months later...

Ive just bought myself a cup holder and coin tray.

pretty sure its the one that fits just under the stereo in one of the din slots..

is it a simple case of just pulling out the lower din slot and sliding the cup/coin holder into its place?

cheers