Mojo the loop, New owner, New hoops

Arosaproject

7168708547_d62a60d138.jpg

Project Seat Arosa 014 by Aroasproject, on Flickr

Engine cover, painted in white and needs a few more coats and finishing off (looking for the caps that covers the nuts let me know if you have any spare thanks)

Off to the old mans now to see if we can sort out my central locking as it has stopped working and to give the little car a quick was as its covered in mud as we went off road racing last weekend and i haven't had the time with working 2am-2pm (i know im crazy but its the money that keeps me going)

Still looking at coil-overs for my little arosa but just cant make my mind up on what ones to get, they need to at least make the rear arches sit close to wheels but not any lower really with where i drive and race meetings due to i don't want to hit the ground and wreck bumpers.

Next few weeks will be coil-overs, tires on wheels, bonnet bra (to hide stone chips, till i sort out full respray) roof stickers getting sorted next weekend, Hid's and smoked head-lights and to source some Cambridge lights :confused:

good lad, your engine needs a detail ;) ;)

7381319048_10ff42b0c7.jpg

Project Seat Arosa 017 by Aroasproject, on Flickr

Drivers side is now smoked and fitted plus grill was destickerd in the week, but due to Mrs arosaproject car failing its mot i had to get on with sorting her car out ready for its re-test, so hopefully mine will finished tomorrow as i need to use it :yes:

7381318106_f36c09c4c6.jpg

Project Seat Arosa 018 by Aroasproject, on Flickr

Engine cover painted but its not on due to the engine needs a good bloody clean :doh:

7381317216_86dd3aa448.jpg

MK1mk2 arosa by Aroasproject, on Flickr

When i went to halfords in milton Keynes parked up next to this (any one know it?)

good lad, your engine needs a detail ;) ;)

Yes fella i agree on that, got a good engine cleaner i used on my pug, but its just finding time to do it :surprised:

Are you still after petrol cap? cos i should have a another one for mine in 2 weeks or so :cheeky:

My arosa is going to get new colour soon, but need to see what my wheels look like first :bleh:

Ive kinda gone all in lol

Soon to follow will be wheels and coils, removal of roof stickers, sub in spare wheel install (need to buy a amp) and find some where to put rear speakers, i dont want them in parcel shelf.

Then its going to be different seats and door card re-trim to match and a head line re-trim :shades:

Lots i have to do and lots i would like to do but with work being so busy at the moment its hard to turn down the overtime but like people say good things come to people who wait :tongueout:

Have you checked behind the rear quarter panels to see if you can mount the speakers, i know some models have the holes and some dont.

Edit: Also found these on ebay they look as if they are the right ones but i haven't bought any yet

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251072776278?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Edited by Eug666

Have you checked behind the rear quarter panels to see if you can mount the speakers, i know some models have the holes and

Edit: Also found these on ebay they look as if they are the right ones but i haven't bought any yet

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251072776278?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Cheers fella, just ordered them and I'll let you know and to the speaker holes I don't have them :( but there are holes there just small ones might make them a little bigger

7388526034_a80e699612.jpg

Project Seat Arosa 025 by Aroasproject, on Flickr

I really like these lights :thumbsup:

7388523302_e478b951c9.jpg

Project seat arosa 021 by Aroasproject, on Flickr

Looks better out side and this is after its wash

7388523516_701efa134a.jpg

Project seat arosa 022 by Aroasproject, on Flickr

Light test check :D

7388523886_7efe31f01d.jpg

Project seat arosa 024 by Aroasproject, on Flickr

Wheels need to be fitted and lows are a must!!

7388523722_9cfc0c1a7b.jpg

Project seat arosa 023 by Aroasproject, on Flickr

The toy has something to look after :shades:

7388524918_6fedd6ae33.jpg

Project Seat Arosa 026 by Aroasproject, on Flickr

Toy has a seat badge to hold that was on front grill, i like this little touch :wub:

Ok drove the car to work this morning and I so need better bulbs in headlights as they are cheap ones any way, thought the smoked lights would make it bad but there ok will better tho :)