Lupo has gone, here's the new car :) Borbet content inside!

Brad1992

not the apprenticeship yet jay, lol, im back at subway for some dollar till i hear from 'em!

woooo treated myself to a machine polisher!! woooo

start my job as a manager at subway again next week, starting off lightly with 30 hours.. Wooo making sandwiches.... woooo - AHH well, that's gonna pay for my coilies and suspension and many more things until my apprenticeship crops up! -- ANYWAYYYYYY

Back to the loop.

Got a quote to have all my arches rolled, bumper flared and all the seams sealed and sorted on my car for the grand total of £150 - is this a good deal? (Proffesional company by the way that comes to you))

haha, i shall jump at the opportunity the moment i have the money! Have you seen how my bonnets looking on fbook koopp? :D

I have now :lol: That's come up lovely mate is that just T Cut & machine polished?

my phone doesnt connect to my PC and the cameras ****e

if you've actually seen this car up close i think you'd probably jizz :P i've done 2 panels for now and i'm relaxing ;) haha

right well i'm not getting that apprenticeship anymore due to it closing down :(

But...

Might be getting some G60's soon, to satisfy my need for new wheels :)

Right...

Had snowflakes up for sale for about a month and everytime someone pops up, they let me down :(

So here's the link to the wheels i wanted, but unfortunately after not hearing from the guy i guess he's sold them

http://www.wheel-whores.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=9043

i start work on wednesday at a nice easy pace of 32 hours as a manager - thank god i'm only making food!

But here's the plans for payday

New rims (maybe)

New suspension - if you know anyone selling coilies that are adjustable let me know (south east area)

Fix my exhaust

Remove plastics + carpet ****e from inside my wheel arches

Find the mysterious squeak

Sort throttle body + EGR valve

New front bumper so i can work on my bodged one

Relocate indicators

Fit new door speakers

And all that depends on if i get paid, which hopefully i will as the guy who i was gonna be contending with hours for his wifes had a baby and he does about 60 hours a week.. fingers crossed.

yeah but sometimes they're seized buddy ;) like my old ones!

• 3 months later...

Right, time for an update, as im now a HGV technician i have some pocket money, and it was my birthday on saturday so girlfriend bought me new wheels! Recently i've resprayed the interior with some laquer so the grey is a bit more lively, i've relowered the car on some JOMs but yet its not low enough for my liking! ANywayyy.... my new wheels are 7j et20 fronts, and 8j et15 rears..

heres a few pics from last night, im gonna clean my car and get some alright ones :)

485701_10151028403251621_1247404898_n.jpg

248486_10151028405936621_1187156637_n.jpg

282127_10151028403761621_1999040469_n.jpg

• Like 2

haha this was when it was dirty, after a night of tearing around country lanes with my mate in his gttdi. New stickers on my rear window too!! Not to everyones likings but i love em :)

430446_10151071392008862_977973018_n.jpg

standard exhaust to go on in the week as I think it'll sort the look of the car haha, seeing the huge exhaust hanging down looks a bit naff now.. :P

If its too quiet i might modify the system a bit!

haha tempted to but police round here all have decibel meters now and if your exhaust is too loud you get a fine on the spot as they hate cruisers :) Near my house is a dispersal order so i'm not even allowed out on sunday nights! might take the padding from the inside the backbox but fear it might sound a bit bake bean canny