New lupo mods

paulbin

not sure if this is a photo shop, doesnt look like one

10_11_2004_volkswagen_fox_0A0B040D2F2963636300_1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

17" audi wheels?

17_02_2005_volkswagen_fox_115C050D251B63636300_1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I know these are made by another company as well, which is deff avalible in the UK as Ive seen them in South coast wheels. Will ask the boys whats the deal.

Well there are professionals out there John! Its not that good - most images in brochures are chopped to change the light and add in details etc - you shouldn't be ever able to tell if the user is good!

Also - use the evidence - firstly it looks like a showroom, would be odd to have a modded Fox? Then check the rear bumper where it meets the wheel - angular and not like the other pictures of the Fox. Then check the tiles near the front wheel - the grouting disappears (could be image quality but dont think so).... the list goes on!

Don't get me wrong, I do think it's unusual - but I don't think it's easy to say "It's a photoshop", because if it is, it's a very good one.

Nothing wrong with the back bumper as far as I can see (the bottom has just been painted silver) and whether the grouting dissapears or not is debatable, as the wheel's reflection is almost the same colour.