test

Gareth1

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> cheers just downloaded sum photos gona have a go using the photobucket instructions not he quickest on the net tho, litle info:

own a 2000 yellow! not the best colour but was a gd price and there bloody hard to find.

Had it since july only jetex panel filter so far but big plans love the subtlety of vw styling this is my 3rd one still in mourning for my golf2 but the litle lupo is slowly helping me get over it !

Thinkin of brock b2s and a 40 mm drop if i can find sum gd springs. Wot he opinion on the reiger front grill/bumper?

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> cheers just downloaded sum photos gona have a go using the photobucket instructions not he quickest on the net tho, litle info:

own a 2000 yellow! not the best colour but was a gd price and there bloody hard to find.

Had it since july only jetex panel filter so far but big plans love the subtlety of vw styling this is my 3rd one still in mourning for my golf2 but the litle lupo is slowly helping me get over it !

Thinkin of brock b2s and a 40 mm drop if i can find sum gd springs. Wot he opinion on the reiger front grill/bumper?

hey back again gona try sort sum photos in a min ! drive a yellow! not the best colour but was a gd price. 2ooo sport. Standard so far but have big plans !!

first job 40mm drop, recommended springs?

hey back again gona try sort sum photos in a min ! drive a yellow! not the best colour but was a gd price. 2ooo sport. Standard so far but have big plans !!

first job 40mm drop, recommended springs?

to give u an idea how much a 40mm drop is , mines has been dropped 40mm on GTI springs (so i think it went down about 45/50mm even though its only 40mm springs lol ) have a look at my car in readers rides , its on standard 14" wheels so u can get a better idea how it will look

the pics after it being lowered on th esecond page

http://forum.clublupo.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=8265

Have seen your pics looks very nice, think il go for the 40mm drop just gota bite the bullet now and order the wheels and springs awaitin a reply from style dynamix on prices. Gona try again put sum photos on net was a pain in the ass last nite! nd also im pretty basic on it, chrs

Cheers, have you seen them on any lupos? its either those or the b1s but they only do them in 16s and bit to big for me i thinks. Have also seen sum nice wolfrace black 6 spokes with polish rim, not sure on those!

None on my digi camera will ask my bro if he still has sum on his comp, have some printed of how it all ended ! sob !

It was a mk216v 91 campaign oak green, wiv various mods, try and find sum pics then work out wots goin wrong on photobucket