Franny's flash red GTI

franny

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG-20111016-00160.jpg

What wheels where they in the first few photo's? looks good on them

I think the black wrap or whatever it is going up the A pillar is good too.

Edited by kingsley11

i cant remember dude i think they were kalipsosor something like that but they look like compromtives 9 rear and 7.5 i thnk front i will find out for you dude

They are kerscher kalypso's 8x14 front 9x14 rear. I know because it was my car. And yeah it is vinyl, I thought I would bring A little retro style to it, like the mk1 golfs had. :)

They are kerscher kalypso's 8x14 front 9x14 rear. I know because it was my car. And yeah it is vinyl, I thought I would bring A little retro style to it, like the mk1 golfs had. :)

awesome! :P nicely done :)

I did look to your thread first but nothing was on there, so i thought it was the owner that has it now that made it look like that

Edited by kingsley11

i did like the wheels but the tyres gave in on a rounderbout and took me spinning off

if only i could of got some tyres before :(

wish i could of refurbed them but they were shot :(

well stick a brew on its story time.

the turbos started off like this

IMG_0976.jpg

in aunit down south just north of london. brought off a guy off here he said he would paint black with silver flakes for £480 which wasnt to bad

i payed deposite of £120 and went to pick them up after 6 months as i wasnt down that was and wasnt in any rush.

got to the guys unit and he had only just put laquer on them 15min before i got there.

not wanting too damage them i put some cardboard down and towels on top and placed two on back seat put towel over top and placed the other two on top.

jumper on the motorway to come home and decided to pull over and let the misses have look and what u no there were imprints of towel on wheels, laquer everywere and and pain going pitted.

StHelens-20111002-00114.jpg

StHelens-20111002-00115.jpg

StHelens-20111002-00116.jpg

StHelens-20111002-00118.jpg

StHelens-20111002-00119.jpg

StHelens-20111002-00121.jpg

StHelens-20111002-00122.jpg

StHelens-20111005-00127.jpg

StHelens-20111005-00128.jpg

after showing my mate he aid he would sand blast and powder cot for my in any colour for £200

so passed them to him and two week later after getting back off my holidays they were ready :)

Warrington-20111101-00220.jpg

Warrington-20111101-00221.jpg

having them back i got on demon tweeks and got some richard valves and got round to kwik fit for tyres.

kwik fit didnt have the tyre i wanted but i need some as i need to get to birmingham for TOP GEAR LIVE:D

195/50R15s to big balloon tyres

and now they stand like this

Warrington-20111120-00374.jpg

i wasnt happy with the height so lowered and this is it with cups still in and 60mm still on the front

StHelens-20120310-00558.jpg

( tag adam R4 and Lee in the golf )

Haha that is some epic poncery, good work :lol:

Actually looks ok on the 50 profiles I guess you're getting a bit of scrubbing though?