Exhaust systems....?

Hawkesybaby

Great stuff.....

Now something constructive please?

If you can't be arsed to write a proper question / thread you'll only have the same response!

Can't stand the term talk to me. If you'd composed something with a bit of effort my knowledge of exhaust systems may have come in handy, considering I've had standard, custom and Bastuck German exhaust system.

If you can't be arsed to write a proper question / thread you'll only have the same response!

Can't stand the term talk to me. If you'd composed something with a bit of effort my knowledge of exhaust systems may have come in handy, considering I've had standard, custom and Bastuck German exhaust system.

Shhhhhh.....

Read the whole thing you douche! I hate trollin little c**k heads who argue just for the sake of it! This is, last time I checked, a pretty care free forum and the term "talk to me" was just for ****s n gigs I composed the main question underneath that..... and if you look that post hadn't been edited either! Gimme your info on your exhaust "knowledge" if not please go away...!

And yes Koop.... a whole beaches worth!

Little bit high strung aren't we.

The mature members and users who have been on this forum would be happy to help, although your half-hearted attempt wasn't worth adding valve to.

Lots of information on here and you've made no comment on what you're comparing or prefer, what style of tip, style of note you're looking for.

I won't be adding to this as it appears you've spat your dummy out already.

Good day to you sir :doh:

It was a general question as to what people have had I'm not wanting to compare anything other than people's answers and experiences with different systems.....

I'm pretty sure you spat your dummy out wayyyyy before I did lmao! And yeah.... I'm pretty fookin high strung today and you stepped right on my last nerve matey!

I had a custom stainless system built today at Longlife.

You get to choose exactly what tips/bore/silencers/sound level you want and comes with a lifetime warranty!

I went for twin 3" mitre slash cut tips, no centre silencer and a 2" bore. For sound level, I wanted a nice burble at idle, fairly noisy when I put my foot down, but no droning on the motorway. Pleased to say I got exactly what I asked for!

I'd recommend :thumbup:

Edited by Jambro

I had a custom stainless system built today at Longlife.

You get to choose exactly what tips/bore/silencers/sound level you want and comes with a lifetime warranty!

I went for twin 3" mitre slash cut tips, no centre silencer and a 2" bore. For sound level, I wanted a nice burble at idle, fairly noisy when I put my foot down, but no droning on the motorway. Pleased to say I got exactly what I asked for!

I'd recommend :thumbup:

Good stuff....

Whereabouts are these based? Rough price? Pm me that if you want lol? What sorta gains you lookin at for the system?

Good stuff....

Whereabouts are these based? Rough price? Pm me that if you want lol? What sorta gains you lookin at for the system?

I went to the one in Bristol because I read good reviews about the quality of the work that they do.

Not sure about gains to be honest, however it does seem quicker.. May just be the placebo effect though

i Think longlife are similar to powerflow, its a franchise business with workshops all over the country, may be wrong.

:yes:

What's your budget?

is it cat back or from the manifold

Are you changing the cat or keeping the standard one

My cat was ****ed so a new 100 cell cat was Put in while the exhaust was made.

Mine was done at pipeworx, two inch system with almost the same tailpipes as standard,

£700.00 including fitting for a ss system including the cat.

Sounds good, not boomy and looks nice. Revs more freely doubt there is a hp gain on its own. Will be fitting a manifold probably the Ashley one when I get time.

There has been a few threads on here already, I only changed mine because it was fubard.

Angelo

The two things I would do if I was doing it again would be to change the manifold for a 4-1 and sort out a decent bracket for the exhaust to stop it sagging.