Scott's Black Lupo - Plymouth - Broke it :(

Scott Johns

@kalum-arosa: Long exposure on a digital SLR, instead of snapping say for 1/8th of a second you leave the shutter open for 10 seconds and you can use phone light or LEd pens etc etc, to 'Paint' inaside your photographs, proper sick technique, really fun too you can get sum highly interesting shots :)

• Like 1

Ah mate love the vr seats, works well. Going to sound nice with a bmc under there too! Great progress

Yeah im glad i kept them, and yeah cant wait. Did seem there was no progress after the wheels went but its all coming back together now and hopefully be back on 13's by the show season :)

Finally got the seats in :), car is starting to come back together now got the love back for it so big changes in the new year. Few pics of the seats in

416999_4001060381351_545230091_n.jpg

46250_4001060741360_891037877_n.jpg

21643_4001061301374_1987055181_n.jpg

Absolutely love these seats! Had them in my last car and it was awesome how low they sat. Did you put the rears in?

Absolutely love these seats! Had them in my last car and it was awesome how low they sat. Did you put the rears in?

Thanks mate, and no cause the vr6 bench is too big haha, put my uncle is a trimmer so he will do the rears for me when I pull my finger out and go see him lol.

Fitted the BMC in the dark on friday after work, sounds awesome. Spent a hour today just tidying it up and getting it sat nicely... ofcourse took a few pictures....

481653_4086161988838_1785976602_n.jpg

556904_4086162788858_1695424695_n.jpg

Trimming the 90 degree angle to sit nicely, still needs a little trimming after slamming the bonnet it now rattles :(

16017_4086163668880_1008774341_n.jpg

556952_4086164548902_159272805_n.jpg

12222_4086165108916_864636708_n.jpg

All on :) now just need to trim the pipe a touch more and buy a BMC sticker as this one has peeled off lol

• Like 1

Alright mate, loops looking sweet!

for the front fogs, did you get the lower sport valance that has the holes for the fogs?

or have you cut the holes yourself?

cheers dude

Hi mate, and cheers. I got the sport lower bumper as my friend with a sport was crashed into and was replaced even though it was in perfect condition so he gave it to me :). Still havent bought fogs yet though lol.

Yeah deffinitly man mines gunna be off the road soon so I can notch the chassis, polybush, and fit the static plus kit but I'm all for some good photos that's something I lack haha wheels are gunna look über cool on cant wait to see pics

Yeah deffinitly man mines gunna be off the road soon so I can notch the chassis, polybush, and fit the static plus kit but I'm all for some good photos that's something I lack haha wheels are gunna look über cool on cant wait to see pics

Youll have to come up for some photos before it goes off the road mate, before and after pics for the post of us.

Great build keep it up. The gold Minilites will look stunning on black.

Cheers man, found tyres as well so shouldnt be long now :)

I miss my old minilites, but I find 13's give too much arch gap :( Gonna look sweet man

I never had arch gap on the starmags when i got the coilovers right down so lets hope the minilites will sit as nice as the starmags did :)