De Tango Front Flashers & side repeaters

rapidebrothers

I meant the actual bulb holder is extremely stiff and I wondered if there was a nack of doing or or just brute force and ignorance.. I maybe blonde but I do know how to change a bulb... lol :D

Put your hand behind the grill and feel the bulb holder at the back of the indicator unit. it has two flat ridges opposite each other, if you use those to try to turn the holder to the right (clockwise if your looking at the indicator glass) it'll come out :)

You could get these > http://www.autobulbs...b_search=c27982

I have the ones down from that, mine cost £32 but they have lasted me quite a while

Diamond vision are absolute **** when it comes to light output (so I'm told) as they filter out a lot of light to produce a really cool 5000k beam :)

If you want power, look no further than Osram night breakers they may not be that white (whiter than standard bulbs though) but they shine very very far along as your headlights are aligned :)

Blimey they're well cheap, let us know how you get on with 'em

After a bit of an arguement with the car i was able to get the holder out and the bulbs in! Worked PERFECTLY :D

and thanks for all your help with the head lights! just have to spend a bit more money on them to get what i want :D