De Tango Front Flashers & side repeaters

rapidebrothers

Hi all which bulbs do I need to de-tango the front flashers & side repeaters?

Seen lots of different chrome flasher bulbs on eBay, is it just a case of swapping them over for these?

Any particular makes people can recommend or will the cheap ones be ok?

Are they the 581 bulb with offset pins?

Was this a genuine reply? For the little outlay of a couple of quid for chrome coloured indicator bulbs saves all that hassle mate!

Sorry like lads

Cut me some slack here

Just trying to voice an option no need for the immature replys and sly remarks

To be intirly honest with you I did it to see what they'd look like and I left them in I have the orange bulbs in the boot if I get pulled which I haven't in 6months

Am I being unreasonable ?

you have flouted the law, you have modified the car so that the flasher to someone without a brain would think you might be flashing them, cause an accident and as said above you would be screwed. I have known the police to take all lamps out of a car after an accident to determine weather the car light was on/off during impact. I personaly don't think there is any excuse to have a light out. I am a maintenance engineer and really gets my goat when folk compinsate the front drivers lights being broken for fog lights etc... you said you had the yellow ones, just change them back, simples or get the proper lamps that are white and reflect yellow.

I bought these! just waiting on them arriving and ill let you know if they look ok :)

I'm assuming they'll work but i didn't exactly look into the fitting much, cant seem to get my indicator bulbs loosened.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-VOLKSWAGEN-Lupo-98-Chrome-Silver-Indicator-Bulbs-/200642161179?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2eb7346a1b

SWEET :D

no i know i've bought the right things haha.

Have any of you guys bought xenon/HID's for your loop? I bought xenon ones and 1. They're not exactly the brightest and take ages to heat up to the right temperature for them to be at there brightest and full beam lights up the distance but not what's right in front of me? had this problem with the standard bulbs too :(

full beam lights up the distance but not what's right in front of me? had this problem with the standard bulbs too :(

That is how they are designed to work :-/ Hence the other name for them of "High beam"

To use full beam you should be alone on a road and are likely to be going quite quickly (country roads, a roads, motorway). You should be looking in the distance, not right in front of you.

Yes I realise this but I they're not the brightest on high beam so tbh theyre not help at all. I was only wondering if anyone else's lights were doing this. Didn't mean to sound silly. I'm used to a fiesta lighting the whole road up!

I bought these! just waiting on them arriving and ill let you know if they look ok :)

I'm assuming they'll work but i didn't exactly look into the fitting much, cant seem to get my indicator bulbs loosened.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2eb7346a1b

Might buy these if I can find them on amazon (no ebay account)

Also can someone please suggest me so really bright side lights... I found some Philips 501 Xenon lights.. they are blue bulbs but in the description it says they are:

White with a tint of blue for the 'Xenon Look'

They cost £10+

Yes I realise this but I they're not the brightest on high beam so tbh theyre not help at all. I was only wondering if anyone else's lights were doing this. Didn't mean to sound silly. I'm used to a fiesta lighting the whole road up!

You could get these > http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/H4-Philips-Diamond-Vision-Upgrade-Headlight-Bulbs-pair-12v-55w-PDVH11.html?bulb_search=c27982

I have the ones down from that, mine cost £32 but they have lasted me quite a while