D4N's Flash Red Lupo GTi: Big service time :)

d4n91

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My das 6 pro and menz pads and polishes have arrived :) great service from CYC :) hopefully be have a correction detail in the next month :)

c67a3e85.jpg

The kit consists of;

Das 6 pro

1 menz compound pad

2 menz polishing pads

2 menz finishing pads

250ml menz polishes in s500, po85rd 3.02, po106fa and po85rd

3m 25mm tape

Menz 3 pack 3.5" spot pads and a backing plate to suit these.

Can't wait to use them :)

Edited by d4n91

With it being my 21st today and actually having some money spare I decided to treat the car to a major service for peace of mind :)

The arsenal :) cost me £142.00 for the parts and around £70 labour to fit them :) not bad £210 for a full service really

6f9a368f.jpg

Hopefully getting it fitted next week sometime, should be running like a new one :) also whilst up on the ramps I'm changing the gearbox oil :)

Only small updates I'm afraid as saving for the house is swallowing funds up and insurance and tax is due in may :(

Happy birthday mate :D What's in the kit? I can see oil, plugs & cam belt kit looks like she's getting a reet proper service need to do mine asap too she's kicking out some crap having been sat on a drive for a year lol

Edited by Koop

Happy birthday mate :D What's in the kit? I can see oil, plugs & cam belt kit looks like she's getting a reet proper service need to do mine asap too she's kicking out some crap having been sat on a drive for a yeah lol

Cheers mate and Oil, oil filter, air filter, fuel filter, spark plugs, cambelt kit, water pump and gearbox oil change mate.

Edited by d4n91

Cheers lads....... And Koop its a start, I thought that's how I was going to have to do it a part at a time lol

I'll be getting better pics of the lupo too as the missus bought me a canon 300d too :) she is a good en

Happy Birthday for yesterday mate!

i keep saying im going to service mine next... strangely enough i thought about it this morning on the way to work and when iv got a day free to do it lol

Well as i got a canon eos 300d for my birthday ive been playing and taking loads of photos, basically anything that got in the way including the lupo :) also gave the car a clean and got a few scenery pics :D

Snowing on my 21st

IMG_2370.jpg

Pre wash

IMG_2464.jpg

IMG_2456.jpg

IMG_2457.jpg

IMG_2458.jpg

After a wash :)

IMG_2530.jpg

IMG_2531.jpg

IMG_2533.jpg

IMG_2534.jpg

IMG_2535.jpg

IMG_2536.jpg

A pic of the girlfriends mums mini after i gave it a wash too

IMG_2538.jpg

The David Bailey coming out in me

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2545.jpg

IMG_2549.jpg

IMG_2546.jpg

IMG_2547.jpg

IMG_2548.jpg

sorry about the abundance of photos :) The loops also booked in for the big service wednesday :)

cheers mate, once serviced i think im going to take a trip upto you to sort this stupid saggy exhaust out too if thats ok?

yeah not a problem mate :)

Brave man - washing cars in sub zero temperatures! ;)

It snowed wednesday pal, I only washed it yesterday mate.....I'm not that brave lol