snow........ where is it???

sinki106

ok in 2010 we had snow late november,

so december came andi thought lets raise the lupo and get it ready for the snow and salt

its now the the 15th january and still nothing, i use my car as a daily but damm i miss it being low

but tonight the gritters are out and it was -8 this morning but that dont mean much i suppose

we had cold nights near christmas but still no snow

lets see your snow pictures if you have any

i would put one up but i dont have haha

Edited by sinki106

Gritters arent just for snow! We might see something towards the very back end of January and into Feb but its impossible to forecast it with any great detail.

Gritters arent just for snow! We might see something towards the very back end of January and into Feb but its impossible to forecast it with any great detail.

i just ment its the first gritter i have seen out for about 4 weeks so it must be getting colder

i didnt say that gritters were just for snow, they are also used to melt the ice and keep it from refreezing and they can also spray liquid de-icer which will prvent roads from freezing down as far as -18 degrees celsius