HELP

James2409

hi all

i know im gonna get abuse for this but could someone please photoshop a standard suspension set up with schmidt modern lines on please? one of my mates is hopefully getting me these wheels cheapish but I wanted to know whether the wheels are gonna look stupid with an arch gap as my insurance arent letting me lower it but are letting me add wheels for no extra cost

thanks, James

Nice wheels with small arch gap is surely better than crappy standard steels with enormous arch gap though. 15s fill the arches pretty nicely. Crack on I say.

Surely if they won't let you lower it they wont be that willing to let you change the wheels either?

Generally insurance company's are either completely fine with mods, or they hate them all.

Lot of places don't charge extra for alloys now as it's unfair because you wouldn't get charged if you got them as an option when the car was new & they have no bearing on how likely you are to have an accident. Lowering on the other hand is an actual modification to the vehicle & is associated with boy racers.

I'm with ikube for this year just to get a year no claims as people were quoting me £4000+ so by having this tracker fitted its the cheapest by far. I rang them the other day and they said that as long as the wheels arent over an inch bigger than the ones that are on my car at the minute then i can do it anything over that is unacceptable, they said no lowering at all too