HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILVER!

Lupo-Joe

joeadamou you Would know mate since you talk it and Piers let me walk you through this one since it won't sink in to that thick skull of your I don't care means what you think is not worth lets if you can figure out that last word

How can you question my 'thick skull' when you have the IQ of a mars bar.

What on earth is that last part supposed to say?!

I don't care means what you think is not worth lets if you can figure out that last word

????????

Can I ask how old you are kristoffer? And are you English? Serious questions so don't reply with 'I dont care'

What's the matter do You not like it when stuff is said back to joeadamou well here's some advice grow up and stop taking shots at people and you won't get them back

You've not exactly thrown much back other than a few random capitals and the words 'i don't care'

Haha Koop. My language skills are terrible :D

How can you question my 'thick skull' when you have the IQ of a mars bar.

lol'd

• Like 1

What's the matter do You not like it when stuff is said back to joeadamou well here's some advice grow up and stop taking shots at people and you won't get them back

That makes no sense to me :)

Your so Damn smart Piers you figure it out and all you need to know is on my profile unless you don't know what that is

Ah so assumably you're from Barrhead, Alberta Canada....

We certainly can... I have an iPhone so it changes most of what I put. The point I'm trying to get across is that he makes no sense at all.

No doubt he's using a phone too which explains all the random capitals. I'm not trying to be a d1ck or add to the argument I just think it's a bit hash how everyone seems to be abusing this guy over what is, let's face it, a bunch of grammar errors.

Loads of uses of your instead of you're too. Your such a clown Piers ;)

Haha :P

Edited by Pete91

No doubt he's using a phone too which explains all the random capitals. I'm not trying to be a d1ck or add to the argument I just think it's a bit hash how everyone seems to be abusing this guy over what, let's face it, is a bunch of grammar errors.

Haha :P

I know what your saying Pete. But it's never ending nonsense. Can you make sense of:

I don't care means what you think is not worth lets if you can figure out that last word

?

Your so Damn smart Piers you figure it out and all you need to know is on my profile unless you don't know what that is

I'm intelligent. Not smart. I can't be bothered to look to be honest. Just thought you could answer a simple question.

I still don't understand "I don't care means what you think is not worth lets if you can figure out that last word".

I just think it's a bit hash how everyone seems to be abusing this guy over what is, let's face it, a bunch of grammar errors.

Im not too fussed on the grammar, he just seems very odd from his posts i've seen around the place and I'm not the only one who has pointed this out.

Edited by joeadamou

The missing word starts with sh & rhymes with spit. Any more word puzzles for us? This is fun.

Ray sorry i thought it was your Birhday Today my mistake looks like your keeping your lupo GTI lol but i'll take you up on that offer when your selling it and when i have the money and joeadamou if you going to Quote my post and try and make clown of me quote the hole post in future

*whole not hole.

I understand Where your coming from Pete91 and i agree with you on That but its down to the individual at the end of the day on how they do They're punctuation

*their not they're

Your not jumping on The Band Wagon you could have fooled me and i creep you out what the hell are you talking about you don't even know one thing about me and Piers i don't care what you think ether

*You're not your

Nicki - Trying to improve standards of English on Club Lupo since 2004. :)