my little whip 1.4 arouser

memousey

since i got the car i have done all this i didnt think to take pictures of how it started and how it is now so i am missing alot :( kinda gutted now i have seen some of the threads people have done, when i bought this car i found that it was burning oil so i started with a engine re build took me about 3 weeks but was worth it has not used any oil since :D so after that i de badged it bought some 60mm springs but they just wasb't low enough so i bought myself i set of coil overs :D then i bought the wheels and i couldn't decide on pink rims or green so why not both :D

engine:

k&n appollo induction kit

ashleys manifold and de cat

power flow exhuast system

remaped 117bhp

chassi:

fully poly bushed

ap coilovers

braided brake lines

mintex drill and grooved disks

mintex pads

interior:

944 seats

audio bahn sub

focal door speakers

there should be more to come soon i have loads of ideas haha just lacking funds but will come with time :D:D:D

Edited by memousey

• 3 months later...

Have just fitted a 1.6 polo gti lump and r1 carbs its in at bogg brothers being set up I have just got a set of 20 mm spacers and a cupra spliter on the look out for a set of oz turbos splits and then I am starting the prep for paint

Just the same as adding bigger injectors I guess but you can make a tidyer bay with carbs and they sound sick! Will get some pictures up when I get chance

• 5 months later...

I did convert to a polo gti running r1 bike carbs but it span a shell so i scraped that idea and have started building a 18 t, i have just finished the mounts i am using a bam with a ko4 hybrid 470cc injectors forge front mount. I would up load pictures but i cant with my.phone also i am now runing audi s2 brakes and a rear anti roll ba r i have pictures on face book its coming along slowly

• 2 months later...

20121110_143307.jpg wiring loom

20121117_101722.jpg as far as I am now

20121121_183703.jpg a wot box for launch control and two stage shifting and new coil packs its slowly coming together hopefully be done for show season it is not as easy as I thought taking us a lot longer then we thought but it should be worth the work hope u guys like it so far I haven't had time to up date my build thread for along while I am aiming for around 340bhp I hope I am using a bam engine so it should work