Leak inside the car?

NexG

Hi guys,

I've noticed a leak inside of the car near the passengers seat behind the drivers seat, it seems to be soaking wet, when i lift the seat up there seems to be a tiny puddle of clear water there and it appears to be near the plastic storage box at the side.

I've checked everywhere near the boot and near the window and the roof and there doesn't seem to be any water leaks, its really puzzling me now any ideas where it could be coming from?

the water is clear no dirt in it or anything, but i've checked the seals round the window and the boot and there's no water :(

someone please help.

Cheers,

Gav

are you sure its not leaking at the front passenger side and travelling back cos a build up in leaves in scuttle panel blocks the drain holes and water comes in through heater intake, something to check.

Does it smell of windscreen wash solution? If it does check your windscreen wash connection.

They are known to come apart in the back somewhere. Noit sure exactly where, but I'm sure there is a how to in the Archive...

hey guys

it doesn't smell of anything >.< cause i thought that in the beginning, i will take off the rear door card and check behind there, ill take a piccy tomorrow when its light, water seemed to be right at the edge of that plastic storage box, so i took that off and surprisingly dry under there

the polo is the most manly car ever.

Dont you mean Wom manly Rich, more females of all ages but especially old birds drive polo's LOL, TBF tho yours is a gti, but it is green another chick fav LOL.