****ing women! Lol

MrSloanes

Grow some and tell her to get her bloody feet down, moaning on the net about it aint going to stop her doing it.

Mine does this. I was contemplating driving into a wall to break both her legs, but her life insurance wont pay my mortgage off, so decided against it.

Lol. When I had my e class she didn't because She liked the car but she don't like this car! She can't understand what I like about it! Strange lady

(whoop 100 posts! Can stop spamming now lol!)

Edited by MrSloanes

And one other thing, when people lean against you car with belts/jeans with loads of studs in.... GRRRRR

jabbles21 is guiilty of this with mine! i was too nice to mention it to him at the time lol!

Fortunately my gf is short so her feet couldnt reach the windscreen!

My friend pulled his ass out to moon me, so i drove passed him upon which he decided to press is ass and stud laiden belt across the side of my car as i went passed. I made him T-Cut the 6 foot scratches out

Also when people write in the dirt. It actually scratches the paint cus of the stone particals.....

Edited by polariskid