BMW E46 - Previous Arosa, Bora & Fabia

MrSloanes

Well fitted front coilovers today, would have done back too but had problems on front which took a while. They wound to the bottom (100mm) but tbf I think they will need helpers out and a miracle to pull off the 15" wheels I have fitted "/ anyway a couple of pics, more to follow tomorrow when the rears are done and all 4 wheels are on.

119c43e1.jpg

59602b90.jpg

4f184828.jpg

What u guys think?

Well fitted front coilovers today, would have done back too but had problems on front which took a while. They wound to the bottom (100mm) but tbf I think they will need helpers out and a miracle to pull off the 15" wheels I have fitted

See what you mean mate them arches are massive! Getting there though she should look sweet when the rears are done

Okay... So got the backs fitted and I love how low the back sits but not happy with the front. Can't really go any lower at front because if I take helpers out its 6mm off the floor at front do think I'm going to have to sacrifice how much I love the rear and put adjusters in to stop the rear being lower than the back which is actually only slightly lower but because the wheel arches are different shapes it looks loads lower "/ think I'll end up selling the wheels and getting some 17" ones (I know people going to say 'told u so' lol)

Anyway here's some pics.

9d99e7a8.jpg

c45dbc4a.jpg

1cd3fb8b.jpg

dde8f94a.jpg

8791eb1a.jpg

Oh and FK coilovers are soooo comfortable! And also if I do keep the wheels I desperately need spacers!

tis a shame bout the front, is the 6mm cranked all the way up but without the helpers?

Sorry Sloanes it looks totally disproportional, If they were an inch or two bigger it would rock hard, but as it stands it the wheels look lost.

I do like the simplicity of a fabia though, tried to persuade the gf to get a vrs instead of the mini.

Edited by scotty_82

I totally agree mate. Snapped these up as a bargain, £50 for the wheels and £55 for all 4 tyres so were worth a try I suppose, bit disappointed because I like the wheels in general. These are currently for sale while I look for some 17" wheels I like "/ balls lol.

The design of those Audi wheels really suits though - I like them a lot..... :thumbsup:

I'm not even gonna tell you to spray them a lairy colour :lol:

Well after a good think I have decided to keep the pepperpots basically because I like them. Going to take some doing to get the car sitting nice on them but either way I like the wheels and I think the style of the wheel suits the car. So project "halfdecentstance" will commence when I get some money for spacers. Front getting dropped a bit more probably this week, and putting adjusters back in on the arse for now.

I spent a while looking for nice wheels for you yesterday but I had to stop as they were all too expensive :lol:

Except these...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-x-Audi-TT-MK1-17-Wheel-Rims-/110903165142

:whistle:

Yeah mate they only 6j. Couple of pics showing how badly I need spacers lol!

fc5d12bd.jpg

c9823a0d.jpg

71a9af1b.jpg

39f4b909.jpg

Oh and Koop, there's a lad on dubnortheast selling some of these as well that I was debating but tbh I'm not too keen. Don't know what they would look like on my motor.

Also debating polishing the pepperpots with gold centre caps? What u think?

Not sure about gold with polished silver, gold does go very well with red though.

This is the sort of thing I was looking at...

%21BummSp%21EWk%7E$%28KGrHqYOKjIEvO+VTWcNBMB%211lT5tQ%7E%7E_12.JPG

:twisted: