Jareds mk2 Arosa

jared21

RM's look sweet

RM's look sweet

cheers man, they are some of the cleanest rm's i have ever seen

caddys coming along nicely, literally every nut and bolt has been plated now, rebuilding up the engine bay, well waiting for the block to come back aha we have the gearbox etc,

all the engine bay has been painted, replaced the steering rack, servo, chromed rocker cover and loads more that i cant think of right now aha, i reckon its going to look sweet once finished, he also wont tell me everything he's doing to the engine so could be something exciting, probably not though

my dads also adamant that the caddy will only be trailered to places aha :tongueout:

ill get some pics soon

Those RM's are bad ass! Lovely looking arosa too :) can't wait to see what happens with the caddy

thanks man! wish i could put them on my arosa aha

Edited by jared21

• 2 weeks later...

Lowered the fronts, but I'm now on bumpstops so I need to sort that out, rear is much lower but is rubbing a lot so I've had to order better tyres, sits 100 x better now though :)A54F770C-3193-4FAB-BCAE-59A4F370866E-160

Looking good :D

thanks man!

my car is basically undrivable at the moment, just have to wait for tyres :(

but in good news the engine for the caddy has been finished (finally, was supposed to be done easter.)

next on the list is either a gti spoiler or some new interior, haven't decided yet aha

tyres arrived today! will be on the weekend and the front will come down a bit :)

picking up the engine to the caddy tonight too :wub::wub::wub::wub:

I'm also looking for a gti spoiler if anyones selling one :)

Cheers man :)

Need a notch though now as its too low :( also hitting subframe is the scariest thing aha

I'm also going to just leave this here ;)57D8D6F4-3001-4AF8-AC02-3EB250214C7D-692

i have yes its as low as possible without getting a notch for the moment, but i will get one in the future, looks so much better in person imo

ive done a huge amount of fiddling to everything to do with my suspension, i even took my bump stops out at one point,

looked crazy good, like it was on air, but was the worst ride in the world (imagine being on a bungee jump with the rope too long)

my cups are out and everything on the back, they are much shorter than normal ones :shifty: the back looks so good from behind now, its sat perfect for me,

i just need to sort the front out with a notch as i can still wind down my suspension quite a lot :thumbup:

its annoying though, my car doesn't look low compared to my friends but im rubbing driveshaft, hitting my subframe and having loads of problems ( i even got stuck with the wheels constantly moving like i was on a ramp at the mcdonalds by mine aha) :paperbag:

yeah pretty much man, i had to buy 165/ 45's just to fir the wheels in my arches because of these :(

its annoying how much ive spent on this little beast aha