Jareds mk2 Arosa

jared21

bang tidy :) cant wait to lower mine ! last time me and my mates we kinda got chased out for 'making pretty patterns in the grass' *pratting about lmao* was well worth it :P have to be honest with you tho im not a fan of the debadged grill :paperbag: think all cars need a front badge !! just my opinion tho :)

In pictures it doesn't do it justice in my opinion. Im saving up now to get some wheels, hopefully something with dish, i.e some fifteen52 snowflakes or some dares :)

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone got any suggestions for wheels, in a budget of around £400 just for figures, a nice clean looking wheel, nice and wide with dish?

Looks really clean and nice!! :thumbsup: Best colour as well (Well I think sooo... :tongueout: )

It is the best colour ;) we have the coolest of cars, lower yours and it will be identical to mine near enough!

Rota zero

Actually they would look sick, photoshop it for me? ;)

Ha! Sounds like a plan... Get your doorcards covered and get a red and black theme running, then we would actually be the same haha!! :yes::thumbsup:

I'm going for more of a all silver look, or maybe some blue wheels not sure yet :)

This is a really clean car :) i shall be watching this closely :ninja:

Cheers man, not much will be happening in the near future, i'm struggling for funds tbh, being a youngster and insurance etc:L

I'm going for more of a all silver look, or maybe some blue wheels not sure yet :)

That would look slick. I am so excited to lower and get rid of the stupid standard alloys... But I am SO BROKE I just can't afford it :thumbdown: Looking forward to seeing what you do with her!

• 3 weeks later...

Photo ;) and what wheels you gettin mate ??

If some rota zeros come up, then i'm snatching them straight away, just gotta get paid then im wheel shopping :shades:

• 1 month later...

Got myself some ghetto Rota Zero's.

7j all round running 185-45 nankangs. but i will be getting 165-45 in the near future.

need to get some 20mm spacers for the rears when i get paid, but i think it looks sweet for now. :thumbup:

nice late night pic for you all :tongueout:

391676_10151114936898549_1375558159_n.jpg