Joe's Soft Blue 1.4s + Flash Red Polo 6N2 GTi

Lupo-Joe

No worries!

What shows you going to next year?

Jacob

Not to sure yet, thinking about dub freeze but showing. Probs attend UD would like to go club stand (if I have my wheels), early edition and stonor again :P.... Then sell

:)

Today I went into work and did an oil service and have to say thanks to Opie Oils for the oil and excellent service!

IMG_4435.jpg

IMG-20121117-00746.jpg

And one of under the car, not to bad however will give it some attention after winter. I will fully degrease, polish and wax it!

IMG-20121117-00744.jpg

Later today my detailing friend and I payed some attention to my new back box! what the pipe was like before:

IMG_4437.jpg

IMG_4436.jpg

After and sealed with A-Quartz. Wasn't perfect however considering you don't see it, i'm chuffed with it!

IMG_4442.jpg

IMG_4441.jpg

IMG_4443.jpg

Now I just have to buy the front section next week and then fit it. Once thats brought I will be able to start putting some money towards wheels!!!

Thanks for reading!

Joe

Quality work as always Joe. Love your car!

Thank you for your kind words sir!

Quality work joe, the underside looks pretty clean to be fair :) will look awesome cleaned up. Should be making a start on painting the boot floor and underside of my FRP tomorrow.

Alex

Thanks Alex. I spend some time cleaning the underside of the car when I brought it. And I have to say Alex I'm loving your FRP. My mum had a normal puma before and was a cool car, however yours :wub:

Joe

Stunning work Joe, getting better and better :shades:

Ryan

Stunning work Joe, getting better and better :shades:

Ryan

Thank you very much sir. Like I said to you, once the whole exhaust has been replace I can start to save for wheels!

Top work mate!

Thanks dude, you new wheels look fresh!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

new member and just read though this whole thread. Car looks great.

going to look at a 99 Lupo 1.4 this friday as a run around.

will post up a new member thread.

Thank you :D

So 2013 is here and haven't updated this in like a month :o however nothing's really changed other than buying myself a pressure washer and a ton more cleaning goods! And my love girlfriend brought my Auto Finesse Desire for Xmas! Here's some pictures after its first clean for 2013:

file-28.jpg

file-27.jpg

file-26.jpg

file-25.jpg

file-24.jpg

file-23.jpg

And was all waxed with a very special pot of Auto Finesse Fusion... this is a wax that never got released! Amazing stuff!

file-22.jpg

Thanks for looking!

J14 ;)