Joe's Soft Blue 1.4s + Flash Red Polo 6N2 GTi

Lupo-Joe

Right so a few updates for you guys. Firstly I got my re-trimed gear gaiter...

IMG_3812.jpg

Then i decided that i wanted to take my mirror off, did it wrong and crack the window screen and mirror glass :(. So today i went to the breakers yard and got a black rear view mirror, which looks better from out side :thumbsup:

IMG_3815.jpg

And just a check one to end on :)

IMG_3825.jpg

Joe

looking real good man! where did you get it all done? and how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking?

I've saving up for some new wheels (probably Schmidt TH lines) but im tempted to spend the money on interior re-trim and wanna know what other people are spending

looks real class

looking real good man! where did you get it all done? and how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking?

I've saving up for some new wheels (probably Schmidt TH lines) but im tempted to spend the money on interior re-trim and wanna know what other people are spending

looks real class

Cheers mate, got it done at a local place called B-trim, here's there website: http://www.b-trim.co.uk/

And regards price I payed 1000£ for the lots :)

Joe

I just saw this, and it made me think of your superior cleaning skills... :thumbsup:

It also made me laugh quite alot. :lol:

557345_492458900781836_1734034239_n.jpg

Ahaha thanks, and that picture is why I have A shot gun :lol:

Edited by Lupo-Joe

Cheers dude :wub:

Wish I could take the engine out like you did!

its not hard taking it out or putting it back its all the sanding lol

but mines now gone so ive now made my mind up that i want a 1.4 sport so on the look for a nice one :yes:

Edited by Tom's Lupo

its not hard taking it out or putting it back its all the sanding lol

but mines now gone so ive now made my mind up that i want a 1.4 sport so on the look for a nice one :yes:

Yeah I guess so! What colour you thinking for the sport.... Red :wub:?

• 2 weeks later...

Do you still have the G60 steelies? Will be looking for a set for the Mrs Lupo for winter. :)

Hi mate, yes. These maybe up for sale after players. More info will come with prices.

Just read this all the way from the beginning. Such a clean and sweet looking ride! Love is awesome too. Nice job Joe :thumbsup:

Cheers mate. Glad you like :D

Joe

Such a stunning car! Ever been tempted to colour code the bumpers?

Or would it ruin the OEM look?

colour coding the bumpers ruins a lupo imo they look so much better oem, the lupo looks awesome by the way joe, i didnt get to look round it at edition though i must of missed it :(

Edited by dubsy

Such a stunning car! Ever been tempted to colour code the bumpers?

Or would it ruin the OEM look?

Yeah that ruins the oem look for me.

colour coding the bumpers ruins a lupo imo they look so much better oem, the lupo looks awesome by the way joe, i didnt get to look round it at edition though i must of missed it :(

Cheers Carl, you at players? And yours looked stunning :wub:

Joe

thanks joe no i wont be at players i gotta work unfortunatley, edition was the last show of year for me im gonna do a winter protection detail in a month then start collecting parts for next year

Great to have alook around it at weekend :thumbsup:

Coming along reallly nice

Ryan

thanks joe no i wont be at players i gotta work unfortunatley, edition was the last show of year for me im gonna do a winter protection detail in a month then start collecting parts for next year

Fair enoh dude. Got to pay for parts some how! What are you using for protection through winter mate?

Joe