edition 38,,

smilaa

hate to say it but club lupos stand was a pure let down , i wasnt on it but i drove past a couple of times , POORRRRR!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a large list of names, but if people don't turn up or decide to park up with local clubs, there's not a lot one can do about it.

Club Stand area itself was a let down this year; Vauxhall van? Corsa? Many other non VAG marques. Wouldn't have been allowed a couple of years back; they would have been chased into the generla parking field.

There is also an issue with people parkling up, then getting bored and leaving to go to McD's or such and leaving big holes in the line.

I don't think I'll be at anther E38 show.

I prefer the set up VW Fest. Leeds where you get a limited space and once on the field the movement of cars is restricted.

Didn't no there was one ? The standard Of lupos in show n shine not good enough for you ?

yeh well it was okay, but thats the show and shine, =S not the club stand , club lupo is ment to be on e of the biggest forums going yet i could count all the cars on my left hand loll , and nothink worth having a look at ( sorry if you was on that stand )

Club stands are about being inclusive and allow those with less modified cars to meet and mingle and be seen (not scene).

So where were you? On another stand? or were you one of the pair in the Blue sports getting slagged on other forums? If so why didn't you come on and put your car up with the rest ?

If you reckon there was nothing there worth looking at that is your opinion, but Adams Arosa was better than many cars in the show n shine.

Yhh my name was on list but I parked with mates. Show and shine lups where somthing special but other than that (including mine) I'm affraid to say just wernt nutin special. We could do with learning from the germans! Ino I am going to. The Lups we're just too scene for me lol where's the unquines. Where were the outstanding lups we see on here day in day out?

Adams a good mate of mine and yeah his car like many others on stand where clean don't get me wrong I liked the cars I saw but my persepcion of dubs is to be diffrent not to all be runing similar wheels/interior/engines lol my cars nutin special n not even upto adams standerd all I have is a lot of staic lows and kawisacy green Kn's wana b's haa but as has been sed those of us younger ones will get there with time and learn from each other.

Edited by AJ Joyce

Club stands are about being inclusive and allow those with less modified cars to meet and mingle and be seen (not scene).

So where were you? On another stand? or were you one of the pair in the Blue sports getting slagged on other forums? If so why didn't you come on and put your car up with the rest ?

If you reckon there was nothing there worth looking at that is your opinion, but Adams Arosa was better than many cars in the show n shine.

tbh im different, i dont follow the bbs scene LMAO and i have audio people dont like , so what im diffrent people just look at the wheels , ect ect , atleast i can have fun with my car ,

I saw a lot of lupo's that i recognised from the forum on the show & shine field & on the camping fields, sammy and i made 2 trips round in the RS6 But didnt wanna disturb anyone while with their mates, i thought the standard of cars was great! poked my nose around AJ J's one too as the green wheels caught my eye! like that!!

Ohh god someone found my car hiding away. It was polished up at 1st but god it was dusty lol. Edition just came round far too fast for me and just didn't have enough time to get things I wanted done, next year will be diffrent fingers crossd lol

To be honest dude, I would never put my car on a CL stand because, to be honest, your all rather up-your selves. Which is another reason I don't use the site any more.

It's all too much about following the scene with you fellas. There is no essence of a friendly community.

Oh yea I'm the dude with the other "blue" lupo..... that wasn't on a stand. Booming Lupos together smilaaa

Ohh god someone found my car hiding away. It was polished up at 1st but god it was dusty lol. Edition just came round far too fast for me and just didn't have enough time to get things I wanted done, next year will be diffrent fingers crossd lol

your car looked fine, seen you moving about a few times, ye it was very dusty

i would not describe anyone who i have met from on here at a club stand as "up-your selves". They have always been polite / kind and helpful unless having a bit of banter with their mates. I am by no means saying everyone is perfect I have met one bloke from on here and wasn't impressed but that was at a completely un related car club event with no Club Lupo stand

Edited by Dz1981

your best bet is to just disturb people, its the only way you can actually get to talk to them especially if there in the show and shine area :)

but to meet more cl members either hang around the "club stand" or find a well known car from on here and then hang about or wait till all the cars are in the camping area and then wander round we must have had about 10 - 15 lupos camping with us.

Yeah had a nosey round club campin while talking to adam and fran. Regret not parkin on club bit when I was asked if I wanted to tbh was just being lazy and had to keep trying to keep the misses happy -_- haaa uno how they get lol

i agree with mr cannon! , your fine if your lupo is a clone to the scene , but come on people its nice to look diffrent , i agree there where some nice lupos in the show and shine,

but the people on the forums that slag us off well all i say is im at alot of meets , show , ect say it to me not over a forum!

cheers smilaaa

p.s mr cannon your a legend!!! loll

To be honest dude, I would never put my car on a CL stand because, to be honest, your all rather up-your selves. Which is another reason I don't use the site any more.

It's all too much about following the scene with you fellas. There is no essence of a friendly community.

Oh yea I'm the dude with the other "blue" lupo..... that wasn't on a stand. Booming Lupos together smilaaa

don't use this site any more? but you're on it... bye then!