Please Remove...decided to keep

rh203

Got a hankering for a cooper D... Tempted to remap mine and keep it but still 50/50 so would be swayed with the right offer. In immaculate condition though so will have to be worth it.

Cheers!

Edited by rh203

A low milage, well specced, well priced car with starlites and this hasnt sold? where else is it advertised? - as most people here already have and love their lupos...

is your lupo tdi still for sale? any interest in a swap with a 2003 lupo gti, 85k miles, blue, full electric leather recaros, adjustable coilovers, cda induction kit, mot and tax, previously cat c, but has vic tested.

if your interested let me know

njg911@hotmail.com

cheers

nathan.

is your lupo tdi still for sale? any interest in a swap with a 2003 lupo gti, 85k miles, blue, full electric leather recaros, adjustable coilovers, cda induction kit, mot and tax, previously cat c, but has vic tested.

if your interested let me know

njg911@hotmail.com

cheers

nathan.

Hi,

Thanks for the offer but after something else..

Cheers.

Smart that is. Shame you're so far away, cus my mum's after one!

ah never mind mate its too far away from me

Near Crewe in Cheshire

Jeez, I drove further than that for a decent set of Bathurst. Not many cars around in this spec'.

:)

any movement on price??

jon.

Would have to be very close as I'd rather keep than sell on for less - once you see it you'll realise how good condition it's in, compared with anthracite (rare), starlites (rare), sport suspension (rare), grey sport seats and Alpine head unit.