Slim line race battery

shaunandez

Odyssey do a good range, you will also need a braker for it and may need a few ne connectors etc. Probably circa 200-250 all in.

When you get it and it first for a flat I'll next explain why it did if you have trouble figuring it out for yourself

You will need to disconnect your clock,stereo and such with a slim battery too as they will drain the **** out of it. are you going to relocate it to the boot? tisn't much room in durr bouy

lol

Currently Driving:Raven Blue loop GTI

Also see his sig and avatar

Knowing he drove a gti still doesn't change the fact I didn't know the battery was in the boot. (plus using phone at the time)

i would just stick with a normal battery , my bro had a varley red top racing battery in his turbo'd clio172 because there was no space in the bay for a normal one, he had to carry a jumpstart pack with him all the time because it would run out of juice every week at some point or in the winter when it was cold it wouldnt have enough powere to start.he now has a normal batt relocated to the boot

I'm sure the OP has air ride...

I'm presuming it would be for space and weight saving as the tank probably takes up a fair bit of the boot space.

This is the exact reason im asking! Would be nice for the battery to be smaller as my boot floor is full of valves and a compressor for the air. This race battery sounds a ball ache though. Thought it would keep it's power like a normal battery with how much they cost. Looks like it's a standard battery again then.

Edited by shaunandez

If it fits then surely there is no problem? Or do you need access the the air kit all the time?

In order to remove the battery I have to move the valves and it's a nightmare. Smaller battery would solve my problem.

In order to remove the battery I have to move the valves and it's a nightmare. Smaller battery would solve my problem.

Its not as if you have to replace the battery every 5 mins though. In fact you will probably never have to do it again :lol:

Or a battery kill switch located somewhere, for when you need it disconnecting but not removed!

i would just stick with a normal battery , my bro had a varley red top racing battery in his turbo'd clio172 because there was no space in the bay for a normal one, he had to carry a jumpstart pack with him all the time because it would run out of juice every week at some point or in the winter when it was cold it wouldnt have enough powere to start.he now has a normal batt relocated to the boot

Yep, I have the same issue with my MG racecar, booster pack has to come everywhere with me.