iPhone iOS5 Beta Software

gavstar88

Awww man! I'm holding out for one! Overheating?! Flippin eck there must be some right kit in it! I heard somewhere between august and september. I can go with the 4 now if I want but I don't wanna get it a month before the new one comes out and be stuck for another 18 months with an already outdated model!

Its doubling the amount of processors, without doubling the space inside it, thats why its overheating.

Jam 10 people in an 8 person lift and itll get very warm very quick, get em all excited and it gets even worse lol.

Get the 4 mate, keep it in good nick, get your provider to unlock it and then ebay it, buy the 5 outright...POW! :D

I was going to jailbreak my 3gs to put iOS5 on, im due my upgrade but im trying to hold out for the iphone 5, I was talking to a bloke in the apple shop when I was purchasing my ipad2 and he said he was 90% sure they would manage to sort the issue and release the 5 for late September.

I'm on vodafone I'm afraid, didn't get on with o2! Can any iphone4 get on the new system? Or just if you're in the know?

I was going to jailbreak my 3gs to put iOS5 on, im due my upgrade but im trying to hold out for the iphone 5, I was talking to a bloke in the apple shop when I was purchasing my ipad2 and he said he was 90% sure they would manage to sort the issue and release the 5 for late September.

Im sure they will to, but they didnt foresee this problem...so there could be other potential problems they havnt yet come across...just like the original iPhone 4's antenna issues...

I'm on vodafone I'm afraid, didn't get on with o2! Can any iphone4 get on the new system? Or just if you're in the know?

Im an Apple developer so I have access to the new software, I have to pay to be an Apple Developer hence why im asking for a small donation if you want the software early :)

Im an Apple developer so I have access to the new software, I have to pay to be an Apple Developer hence why im asking for a small donation if you want the software early :)

I'm sure Apple will be delighted to know that you're selling off beta files to people...

The whole idea of beta testing is so that the software is bug free when it goes to full release.

I don't know why anyone would want to pay you for a buggy version of the OS which will be released for free without bugs in the not too distant future!

:rolleyes:

No, you pay £60 a year to be an app developer.

You aren't paying for "early access" to any kind of software, you're paying to help develop the software.

Like I've said already you're selling people software which isn't finished and will inevitably be full of bugs and will be released without bugs for free.

If I was daft enough to have bought an iPhone I'd be waiting until the proper release of the new OS for free rather than paying you for a version which is riddled with bugs.

If I was daft enough to have bought an iPhone

Can of worms statement. iPhones rule.

I can see both sides to the argument.

However, I would imagine that selling the iOS5 Beta is illegal.