Lupo GTI smoothed boot + front bumper.

Kent

I don't have one, just would've thought you'd spend your time settling up previous transactions before starting up new ones.

just would've thought you'd spend your time settling up previous transactions before starting up new ones.

has it got anything to do with you? no it hasn't!!

everything is being sorted thank you very much

:coffee: come on. It's all okay. Just let the aggression out, then things can be more civil and you'll find that you can grow as a person.

Anger gets you nowhere, it leads to hate and hate leads to suffering and this is the path to the dark side.

A wise midget once told me this.

I'm sure that kent wouldn't mind if we saved him the trouble of being ripped off and left out of pocket, and kent is a good buddy of mine, so it is my business. That is all, thank you!

**** my life, i come back and see 500 replies thinking loads of people want to sell me their moon silver smoothed parts...

now i remember this is club lupo and nothing like that happens :(

p.s. thanks guys!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm sure that kent wouldn't mind if we saved him the trouble of being ripped off and left out of pocket, and kent is a good buddy of mine, so it is my business. That is all, thank you!

really going to be ripped off when he would be paying cash on collection :rolleyes:

now **** off and mind your own ****ing business

really going to be ripped off when he would be paying cash on collection :rolleyes:

now **** off and mind your own ****ing business

^^ agression right there

^^ agression right there

yes so? got some jumped up tw4t saying ****

making out i'm a scammer when the reason me taking abit of time sorting 2 deals i have done is down to a death in the family and me being left to organise the funeral, organise people to clear out the house, and sort estate agents aswell as many other things single handedly

i have spoken to both parties involved about this situation so its not like they are being kept in the dark and don't know whats going on

Edited by techy

I thought it was down to you not having paypal? No, wait, you do have paypal but you don't trust it, no, you've not signed up for it yet. I'm not being funny Tetchy, but the way you respond to pretty much anything is pretty abrupt. People show you trust and you abuse it. You can't expect any sympathy when you take peoples money, and when things go missing and you get money settled your side but you refuse to put yourself out to make sure the buyer doesn't end up out of pocket. That's just low. Decent people will make sure money is sent back straight away, and don't f and blind at customers when they want the situation resolved. I'm sure you'd be your usual polite self if someone offered to buy something off you but wanted it sending before they'd pay. And let's be extra crazy and say you agreed to do it, and when you sent it off and the buyer tells you you'll have to wait for your money and tells you to f off when you start gettin jarred off, thats pretty much what your doing.

Sorry. I'll pm members in future regarding dodgy sellers, guess I was just in the mood to say my piece to the boy. Sorry Kent. Mods, i'm assuming you're lookin into this, please clean it up for him will you?

Ok this is boring, sitting behind your computer typing abuse at each other really is pathetic and achieves absolutely nothing.

Techy, you are offering services that would put you in to the trader section of the forum, until we have verified proof of who you are and what your company details are then you will not be able to post on the forum. Your details will be held on the forum, not in public view, this is to try and discourage fraudulent activity.

Please PM one of us to arrange this.

Any other members who currently have outstanding problems with this member please contact one of the moderating team.

John