My Pug

Scottish_Sport_16V

fast as ****:D Mods still to be fitted?:

bucket seats, harnesses,steering wheel,pedals, mud flaps

CRW_0839_RJ.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

CRW_0817_RJ.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

CRW_0805_RJ.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

CRW_0828_RJ.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

CRW_0806_RJ.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

CRW_0830_RJ.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really like those!!!

i actually prefere that 106 rallye to the face lifted one... i wanted one of those for my first car but couldnt afford the insurance :cry:

the stickers that would have been on the sides would have set it off better, but the wheels do a good job of it :wink:

QUOTE(payna)
the stickers that would have been on the sides would have set it off better, but the wheels do a good job of it  :wink:

I agree.

Once the car has been `re-paineted` I think the stickers would break up the while a little more.

Gotta say mate, I fucjing love this car.

I really cant wait to see it.

Look forward to seeing it progress.

loved my 106 Gti, great fun to throw around. Is it just me or do your rear wheels look like they've about 5 degrees or rear toe? Maybe need to get the geometry checked?

Need to get trackin and ballancing done so will get them to check the camber. The car is awsome , kast night on the way home a i was just cruisen at 30 this vtr sat on my bumper i waited for a while till u knew there were a few tight corners nailed it on the straight before them ( left vtr to catch up) slowed down so i cud embars him in the corners lol he ha dto break i kept accelarting threw them lol handles like nothing else.

traction was always fantastic, keep your foot down through the corners and it will just tighten it's line slightly (4deg of rear stearing built into the chassis) as long as you don't lift off (unless on purpose then it can be fun and easy to catch) and end up backwards through a hedge. Had a few scary moments on wet roads in my pug.

Love the wheels, yhink they really suit it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

rallye ud eat and crap the lupo tho

Cant be a gti then tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

handles like nothing else.
I bet Twisty would give you a good run for your money!

get a grip, its a bloody french nail boys!!!

give it 6 month's before it falls apart!!!

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

the RALLYE S1 and produces 100bhp @ 7200rpm, enough for `0-60mph` in 9.3 seconds and top speed of 118mph.

Suspension layout is taken from the XSi with the only modification being thicker `anti-roll` bars and stronger front suspension mounting points. The braking system incorporates ventilated front discs and rear drums.

As a man who's had pleeeenty o Pug's, I think it'l fit in the mould of "feels fcuking fast!" like my 205's did! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

twisty ud agree(hius mates got a s1 rallye) that a rallye ud give the Lupo Gti a good fight round A track mate.
If i had coillies on mine i would leave you for dust biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

And brakes that worked laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

And brakes that worked
laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> (*******!) My brakes work fine now thanks! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />