My Pug

Scottish_Sport_16V

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whighs 820kg, 101bhp, mine has 106 gti breaks, lwoerd 60mm on pug sport supension, full custome exhuast soon to be have a `de-cat`. Your local chavs car is either ****ed or he cant drive. Twistys is lowerd and modded and his mate keeps up with him. But enough of the my cars faster than yours, the offer is there for a circuite race or a hill sprint race.

Paddy

Planning to attend 2 or 3 club meets and will be at pug fest 05 (hill sprints??) or you could attend the day im going to orginise a track day for Scottish V A G that im hoping the club will attend in "Jockland"
Id love to, but its a loooong way for me smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Your local chavs car is either ****ed or he cant drive.
Probably both laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />
But enough of the my cars faster than yours, the offer is there for a circuite race or a hill sprint race.
Once mines chipped and lowered no problem atall biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Diamondblack

Theres nothing in that tread that convinces me that it will beat a gti. Im not saying it wont as i havent raced that perticular one.

Put your handbag away!

The reason i mentioned "once ive got my suspention and chipped" Is so that they would be evenly modded you numpty. I dont even know why im bothering to argue as the lupo is a far superior car in every way and yours is Peugeot

get a grip, its a bloody french nail boys!!!

give it 6 month's before it falls apart!!!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I dont even know why im bothering to argue as the lupo is a far superior car in every way and yours is Peugeot

Not sure your understanding this one Dare.

Peugeot have always made rockets.

My mate has a Mi16, never been in anything that felt so fast and frantic.

I had a 20yo 1.4GT 205 last year that I would put up against a GTi.

Not saying it would have beat you onthe twisty bits, but on a `0-60` dash I think I may have had you.

Dont think you've taken a GTi up the strip yet?

Trust me, they are not that fast from a standing start.

I would put that Pug up against most hot hatches out there.

Even with coilovers, I still think the 106 will `out-handle` the Lupo.

Dont get me wrong, the Lupo is a great car, no doubt.

But its still full of air bags, and crash pretection, its still nose heavy (according to a GTi owner) and it still wallows around the road (not forgetting, you havn't got coilovers yet have you? So you need to think what your cars like now )

I think, if Paddy turned up in that one this weekend, you'd be supprised around a track mate.

Not sure your understanding this one Dare.
I understand it perfectly thanks! This guy in a £800 piece of Chav French crap. Is getting upset cos i think i would beat him round a track.
Theres nothing in that tread that convinces me that it will beat a gti. Im not saying it wont as i havent raced that perticular one.

Not saying id would beat it, just that i think i would!! No need to get upset :wink:

So you need to think what your cars like now )
Tigz not sure your understanding this one tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> As already explained i mentioned further mods so that the cars would be evenly modded!!!! then see what the result would be. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
my 8k car is better than ur £800pug
Yep thats right, glad you agree.

Even if your Peugeot is faster whoop de doo! It will only be fractionally faster. But it is also cheaply built, extrmely tacky, made of recycled bake beans tins, an alround chav favourite, a death trap if crashed and is as reliable as a London Train.

You can keep your French barry car!

God you try and be diplomatic and pay your car a complimant and have a joke and you get all serious and all "any one can say ones iv got this once iv got that You aint got it now so stop bumping gums and stop cloggin up the forum keep it for the tar mac"

If i wanted a really fast car, i wouldnt of bought a lupo, i would of bought a cheap rice burner of some sort. But i wanted a good quality, new, reliable, good looking car, that people will look at because its different.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i genuienly laughed out loud. I so often say LOL when i am just managing a smirk.