how to get lupo very low at rear

kev tdi

Alot of people will disagree, but i have chopped nearly every set of coilovers ive ever had. aslong as you dont go stupid with them, and try to cut the deadcoils if possible ( these are the ones closer together, and they are designed to touch together when the car no jacked up) Its certainly no worse than running with no adjusters.

Alot of people will disagree, but i have chopped nearly every set of coilovers ive ever had. aslong as you dont go stupid with them, and try to cut the deadcoils if possible ( these are the ones closer together, and they are designed to touch together when the car no jacked up) Its certainly no worse than running with no adjusters.

orite cheers, am i right in thinking start with a 'deadcoil' at the top or bottom then do the opposite end if its not low enough?

I remember I had my rears wound all the way down (Adjusters left in). Looks awesome.

Didn't feel too awesome though when you had one or two friends in the back and you went over a slight bump/pothole/small child at a moderate speed..

I've since raised the back a little, but I desperately want to lower it again lol. It's such a trade off..

im putting some corsa b 100mm lowering springs in mine this weekend.

ive seen a couple of people say theyve done this, so does the spring fit straight on like a normal coilie spring would?? and are they lower than FK's then?

I'm running Ta coilover and the rears had the adjusters taken out and springs turned up side down and it past the MOT with no worrys what do ever plus they even clipped my zip ties for me that I used to keep the springs in place and mine is low on the back now

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone tried Corsa B Coilovers on the back? The spring over shock ones as a pose to the seperate Shcok and Spring ones?

My only concern with doing it would be whether or no the shock top mount is strong enough to take the spring action as well as the dampening action.

Anyone tried Corsa B Coilovers on the back? The spring over shock ones as a pose to the seperate Shcok and Spring ones?

My only concern with doing it would be whether or no the shock top mount is strong enough to take the spring action as well as the dampening action.

Thats what I was planning, anyone done this??

O................K..........................

I live near Ellesmere port, Where the astras are made. My area is vauxhall heaven, its ****!

Edited by joeadamou