hey to everyone

JJ Werrett

dont know why you cant see the topics properly? are you on a mobile device?

and welcome :D tis a good site!

Edited by BEP51

:coffee:

well spose i happy now :P

oh any reason why i cant see everything on the forum like all the topics?

Do you have an eye patch? .... that or are you refering to topics the premium member area?

Also welcome! and I second what the green devil says... put some pics of the lupo up :D

• 2 weeks later...

it why bout it as way it looked, it only a baby 1.4 auto but more than enough for me, only problem i get though is it sometimes takes a bit to start and got like give it bit throttle before she starts up

they sure are schmidt TH alloys with horrible falken tires though which not really good for road, ok for track im sure, so they be replaced soon

just need find out the starting problem of why some times it takes me to apply gas to start it up otherwise engine stuggles to start

thanks kez, i get them checked but its got full vw history and says in there it had toothbelt and all changed etc, ok i get the starter motor and fuel filter checked as the car starts other times fine without a hitch just sometimes etc so can this be the problems you mention if happens at diffrent times?

sorry to ask in here as this is the welcome new memeber topic thread

no no i mean the pocket kinda thing thats in replace of a normal glovebox in most cars, can this be removed so i can gain access to behind it as wana put speaker crossover behind there etc but dont know if bottom the passenger side comes out at all.

• 3 weeks later...

hey all,

need help. found out owner i bout from must of not even noticed the rear spring has snapped!!

now from the picture does mine look like it on standard springs or lowered springs?

the rear ones are rusty to hell prob why one broken!! but they both have them spring assistants half way on them.

but i cant make head or tail if i have lowering springs or that as the ride is a little stiff but that could be the spring assistants stuck in there

so you lupo expects maybe be able tell from the picture my car if its lowered or not, the wheels are 15's to