Stonor Park Concourse

BEP51

Will be up there in the R32, not the lupo, but will be taking a few nice pics of any lupos i can find.

Anyone else going?

Edited by BEP51

i'll be there in my old gal, smoking away with blackspots all over the bootlid, so please, if you take any photos of mine, from the front only! Thanks!!!

gonna put up pics in blocks as i know there is a limit to how many you can post each time.

Think i got a pic of every lupo except one in jazz blue which i saw arrive, but couldnt find where it parked.

Our car today:

cimg7127z.jpg

Lupos!

cimg7136.jpg

cimg7138.jpg

cimg7143.jpg

cimg7144o.jpg

cimg7145r.jpg

cimg7146.jpg

Emz polishing each wheel for a good half hour!

cimg7147.jpg

cimg7148.jpg

cimg7217.jpg

cimg7218.jpg

cimg7219w.jpg

cimg7220.jpg

someone else who appreciates my "factory" ride height!

cimg7221w.jpg

cimg7236d.jpg

cimg7238.jpg

cimg7239.jpg

cimg7242.jpg

couldnt be bothered to walk all the way to this one:

cimg7248x.jpg

cimg7250.jpg

cimg7251.jpg

cimg7252.jpg

thats all the lupo pics, about another 100 of other cars, but wont put them up.

Identify your lupos!

Edited by BEP51

The long distance one was mine - lol - it was lonely after the beetles left it!

I must of missed a few when doing photographing - but the was definetly a red gti - it was quie late on in the day at the time.

The long distance one was mine - lol - it was lonely after the beetles left it!

I must of missed a few when doing photographing - but the was definetly a red gti - it was quie late on in the day at the time.

we left bout 2 as its a long drive home.

Oh my, you noticed how long I took on my wheels :lol:

Loving the photos!

we did a whole circuit of the concourse area and u were still on the rear left lol.

Love this pic of our other car!

(no image editing at all, it just looked that damn good!)

cimg7128o.jpg

machine polishing makes it look just like it does in the posters!

should have entered it into the concourse, but couldnt because it only has 3 matching tyres... fusspots!

Edited by BEP51

I didn't take mine in the end, got an engine issue at the moment, so didn't want to push her too hard, so a big thanks to my dad! I saw a red GTI on a private plate that arrived about 2pm-ish.

All the lupo's & arosa's I saw looked stunning, my fave being this one

cimg7219w.jpg

I really want my daily-driven GTI to look this good soon! Sooooooo CLEAN!!!!

Some lovely pictures and lovely Lupo's there. That R32 look like it has been professionally prepared, would I be right in saying that? It looks stunning.

Ashley

Some lovely pictures and lovely Lupo's there. That R32 look like it has been professionally prepared, would I be right in saying that? It looks stunning.

Ashley

Thanks! R32 was not done proffessionally, done by myself in an afternoon in the stable yard surrounded by horses lol. then driven from taunton to henley, sealed for overnight condensation with dodo juice red mist, then just a quick wipe down inside each of the wheels and arches before we set off to the show the following morning.

Now realised i should have entered it in the concourse, but i never bothered to give the bay the same treatment, although it is very clean anyway, was steam-cleaned not long ago, there are some small grease build ups in some corners.

However now seeing the standard of the other cars there, i will give it a proper shot next time!

Wow very impressive, especially doing it in one afternoon, did you use DA or rotary? Which L.S.P (wax / sealant) did you use? Sorry to ask lots of questions but i'm very impressed. You should definitely be entering that next year, it's in lovely condition.

Ashley

I used a rotary and many hours, (it was quite a long afternoon) started with stong mix of G101 to get everything off (arches included with wheels removed), rotary and megs compounds, then dodo juice lime prime, then super resin polish, followed by megs tech wax 2.0, occasionally use dodo juice purple haze wax, but i feel it only gives more gloss, and less colour comes through, so didnt use it on this occasion. Then obv the red mist to seal and dust off after the drive to henley.

Car has been in the spray shop today getting a new rear bumper following a rear end shunt a few weeks back, damage was extremely minimal, and the old bumper will be up for sale soon, the small warp mark is easily covered by simply having a plate surround.

Collecting it 2moro before going to get a set of pressed metal plates, uk font, blue gb banner, no plate surround on the front, but a wolfsburg surround on the rear - should look tidy!

Still needs work on the roof to remove a few deeper cat-sctratches as well as a few on the rear right pillar from cat-scrambling lol.

Also four miniature carpark dents are being removed from the driver side over the next few days. Also the chrome part on the front has two small cracks from hitting a curb at some pint in its life, with any luck someone else will drive into the car and that will get replaced by insurance too!

Other than that, interior needs a pair of new door handles, bout £15 ea, so then it will be basically factory fresh!

Will put up a few pics of the rear bumper and pressed plates when they are on.

The red one i recoginsed before being on here - it is dangb's i met on the day - it how i would to like to modifiy a car - if i had money etc. I will look more harder for the starlites.

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=70683&st=40&p=917679entry917679

I used a rotary and many hours, (it was quite a long afternoon) started with stong mix of G101 to get everything off (arches included with wheels removed), rotary and megs compounds, then dodo juice lime prime, then super resin polish, followed by megs tech wax 2.0, occasionally use dodo juice purple haze wax, but i feel it only gives more gloss, and less colour comes through, so didnt use it on this occasion. Then obv the red mist to seal and dust off after the drive to henley.

Car has been in the spray shop today getting a new rear bumper following a rear end shunt a few weeks back, damage was extremely minimal, and the old bumper will be up for sale soon, the small warp mark is easily covered by simply having a plate surround.

Collecting it 2moro before going to get a set of pressed metal plates, uk font, blue gb banner, no plate surround on the front, but a wolfsburg surround on the rear - should look tidy!

Still needs work on the roof to remove a few deeper cat-sctratches as well as a few on the rear right pillar from cat-scrambling lol.

Also four miniature carpark dents are being removed from the driver side over the next few days. Also the chrome part on the front has two small cracks from hitting a curb at some pint in its life, with any luck someone else will drive into the car and that will get replaced by insurance too!

Other than that, interior needs a pair of new door handles, bout £15 ea, so then it will be basically factory fresh!

Will put up a few pics of the rear bumper and pressed plates when they are on.

I love people that REALLY love their cars, fair play to you and all the best with the little bits and bobs you're in the process of getting sorted.

Ashley