Foxy's Part Swapping Emporium

foxy

Im going to have to put my car back to standard to sell it. So all the mods are for sale, most of the stuff will have to be part ex'd with what you have on your car. All items you wish to swap must be in very good condition, no worn out seats or knackered brake pads etc.

All parts can be fitted tested and set up FREE of charge.

KW V2 Coilovers covered less than 2000 miles in mint condition, NO px required. £800

AST Solid top mounts in mint condition, NO px required. £140

Wilwood Midilight 4 Pot brakes, 280mm drilled/grooved discs Mintex 1144 pads, braided hoses. All in mint condition. Need to px for your standard 256 or 280mm brakes. £350

Whiteline Rear Anti roll Bar only 1 year old seen little use, NO px required. £100

Powerflex rear beam poly bushes, mint condition, px for your standard good condition bushes. £30

BMC carbon air filter custom stainless cold air feed and oil catch tank including all hoses, need your standard air box and cold air feed pipework. £150

Pop out rear quater windows with seals and bolts, NO px required. £70 no postage on these, sorry

Red leather interior retrimmed by Kish Executive Trimmers, consisting of 4 seats, 4 door cards, parcel shelf and gear gator. Red Alcantara headliner and sun visors. Will need your GTI interior in mint condition. £1400

AAS custom made exhaust system, 4-2-1 manifold 200 cell sports cat all in stainless steel and has standard tips welded on for OEM look, need complete standard system in px must be in good conditon. £600

Edited by foxy

Its on ebay the way it is right now, 18 days left!

i see it on there...im in a dilemma i could sell mine but taking a huge loss is only shooting myself in the foot and as mine is perfect condition id rather hold out as theres nothing wrong with it, just always wanted a lupo gti, as the market seems to be dead! :( il swap you mine ha :blush: worth a try

Well im hoping its all priced to sell!

Location is Cramlington, as per my user info to the left!

I'd be interested in the full exhaust system & BMC. Only thing is I wanted to keep my originals as kept all standard parts so far.

If you find standard for sale as I've seen you posting on breaking threads for exhaust, can you give me a shout please?

Thanks

Ross

Edited by Kent

I shall of course bare you in mind if I ever manage to buy anything