Lupo's on Weitecs

Pete

Right, my money has finally come through for my suspension and I'm kinda convinced I'm going for the Hicon GT's this time round, but I'd like any members who have them or have had them fitted to their cars to stick a pic up of the sort of lows that are achievable and maybe some comments of how you found the ride quality of them. Ta!

Pete

Hi mate, just weitecs fitted to my gti. Send me your email and I can mail you pics I have of mine at the mo as I don't have any on here yet. The ride is much better than the original suspension which was pretty nakered - just slightly bumpy (also have poly bushes which may make this worse) which is better than expected although mine is much lower than I wanted so may improve when I raise it

I have them on my GTI and can only echo what Bickerton said really, I'm happy with them, I have the rear adjusters in still, and there's plenty of adjustment left on the fronts. Pics are in my members rides thread :)