end of production

Blue Loop

Yeah Rudy (LupoTDI) told me this morning that both Arosa and Lupo production should end in feb, but and this is a very big BUT, there are rumours that only "normal" Loops will end production, since they might be keeping the 3L and LupoGTi in production for some more time and live along the new Lupo.

They might want to keep the GTi as an entry level to the GTi range (Golf is very expensive and the new Polo should be a bit more expensive than the Ibiza Cupra)

Just hope they do keep the GTi in production

QUOTE(bossjohnc)
There was also an article on here a while ago which suggested that the 'new lupo' would sell here as the "Fox" and sit alongside the Polo and the Lupo!

yeah mate - judging by the projected price for the fox it's gonna be virtually as expensive as the polo - vw ****arse pricing strikes again! :?

think about this for a moment you are changing a car that doesn't sell well because it's more expensive than similar models from other makes. You get a 5 year old kid to design the new one to make it cheaper. Also to make it cheaper you make it in Brazil with cheaper plastics and all (at least they look cheaper in the pics) and then you are going to sell it for even more money than the old one

Result VW gets more money, but i think that if they price the fox in that price range it's going to sell even less than the Lupo.

QUOTE(Blue Loop)

Result VW gets more money, but i think that if they price the fox in that price range it's going to sell even less than the Lupo.

that'll be a relief alvaro, as we have enough 'euro****boxes' TM on our congested roads already! :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(Blue Loop)
Yeah Rudy (LupoTDI) told me this morning that both Arosa and Lupo production should end in feb, but and this is a very big BUT, there are rumours that only "normal" Loops will end production, since they might be keeping the 3L and LupoGTi in production for some more time and live along the new Lupo.  

They might want to keep the GTi as an entry level to the GTi range (Golf is very expensive and the new Polo should be a bit more expensive than the Ibiza Cupra)  

Just hope they do keep the GTi in production

Didn'y know any of that. Brilliant news! 8)