"wheel whores pink"

williamz

Go to a paint supplier (not halfords) and have a look through some paint chips or booklets n puck 1

I'll second that, used Halfords spray on my wheels, slight kiss of the kerb and boom, no more paint.

Pay the extra and get decent stuff, or you have to pay double like me :(

as above, hit a kerb and any paint will come off a wheel, could be down to poor prep of the wheel before priming/painting aswell

find a local paint suppliers and get them to mix up some paint to match the wheel whores sticker

tbh honest if u hit the kerb with painted wheels no matter what paint is on there itll come off

True, but if I'd had them done properly or powdercoated then it wouldn't have been anywhere near as bad, it like peeled off :(

If paint peels off in flakes or sheets then it's down to bad preparation of the surface underneath, nothing to do with the quality of the paint its self.

Did you use primer or even sand down the wheel surface before putting the halfords paint on?

try fiat Lacca 930 du pont code F8520

or fiat pink 131 du pont code N9779

or mercedes 4503 erikaviolett du pont code M5925

or peugeot citroen KJJ rose poste allemagne du pont code P4910

If paint peels off in flakes or sheets then it's down to bad preparation of the surface underneath, nothing to do with the quality of the paint its self.

Did you use primer or even sand down the wheel surface before putting the halfords paint on?

Yep, spent weeks making sure it was all done properly :/ the paint that hasn't been impacted is still looking good and not peeling/flaking. Just slight scuffs chip it :(