suicidal badgers

Loopy Lupo

My mate hit a badger in his Mondeo and caused £1000 of damage.

As you can imagine, we were very sympathetic.

Song of the day after was "Bodger and Badger, BANG, not any more now it's just Bodger".

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(BigMon)
My mate hit a badger in his Mondeo and caused £1000 of damage.

As you can imagine, we were very sympathetic.

Song of the day after was "Bodger and Badger, BANG, not any more now it's just Bodger".

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

lmao laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> :wink:

If theres a species I'd like to see extinct its the badger.

I hit one not that long after I got my car last march and the whole front bumpers never looked like its sitting right since. Theres a crack in the lower valence, and the towing eye covers are all knackered. Will get it sorted one day, as from a distance its not too bad. Both max and dan told me that its not that hard to `re-sit` the whole front bumper yourself, but I'm not that brave to do it on my own.

Focking badgers, what kind of damage has it done?

well the indicator popped out the wing (easily fixed!!) the lower osf part of the bumper is scratched - part of the lower bumper split apart as you follow it round to the wheel, and the inner arch has has 2 screws sheared from it - as i said considering what might have been i was very lucky!

crap, sounds worse than mine.

Been wondering what it'd cost to replace the whole from bumper, its all one or two pieces isn't it afaik, and I seem to remember someone saying these come colour coded, so you wouldn't have to have it sprayed. Someone correct me if they know better.