The sinking feeling when you pay out a ridiculous amount

DarkStryder360

Last month

Stag trip to Hamburg for a weekend

Week in portugal

This month

Ducati service, parts, insurance, mot and tax....

But the real killer is the unexpected.. trip to the dentist... did £315 yesterday and going back for extra work tomorrow... with a possible root canal... I only recently started going back to the dentist 10 months ago after a break of 'cough' 10 years... And now although my teeth looked pretty good to me xrays show decay has managed to get in to some back molars through a tiny tiny hole... Don't leave your teeth unattended... get to the dentist!!!!

Week in instanbul next month

car service and MOT....

New york trip end of may..

might need to start working some over time soon...

Tomorrow - Altea service.

Friday - Ibiza MOT, big service, timing belt and water pump.

End of this month - both need taxing.

Bloody cars.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah they arnt cheap, im on the hunt for a 2nd set of wheels now, then spare brake pads and discs and tyres. Not a cheap day out, but so much fun :D

Unless you do donnington cheap as chips because it's ****, use hardly any fuel because you hardly lift and hardly any brakes because it's **** lol i did it for £99 and used half a tank of fuel on a sessioned day in the gti (only made it half way through due to not getting round to changing the already almost gone brake pads beforehand) and still a massive waste of money compared to the many £500 days out I've had on cadwell

Just paid £850 for my car insurance, £85 on Snowboarding lessons, been on holiday and spent around £500 ish on a weeks holiday with the Mrs... all in the same week!

Just paid £850 for my car insurance

Mine's less than half that.

Hmm, kinda poetic really, i get half the mpg you do, and i pay half the insurance.

Rawk :)

I spent 20k over 3 years on a lupo that saw one show season and then broke, it now sits in a shed in 100s of pieces, Talk about waste of money, but it will be back, after spending more money on it! coffee.gif

And houses, yeah that sucks... Just bought mine and move in in the middle of may. £43,000 in deposit..... gone

Mine's less than half that.

Hmm, kinda poetic really, i get half the mpg you do, and i pay half the insurance.

Rawk :)

how many years older than me are you? lol. And how much less crime is there in your area? lol those are two of the main factors!

Not to mention £10,000 worth of declared modifications!