Where's Rich gone?

sat1983

I ask as he is seemingly one of those people checking forums on a daily basis. I've "known" him for a while (since 2006) through the forums but I've never actually met him.

He very kindly offered to help me sort out my Lupo nearly 3 weeks ago but I haven't heard from him for well over a week.

It makes me a bit nervous as I only got a small refund from the person I bought the Lupo from based on the fact Rich told me he'd sort it for not a lot of cash as he's got all the parts I'd possibly need and he knows VAG cars like the back of his hand.

I hope he's ok of course- and I'm sure now I've typed this he'll be back here in no time!

I have him.

£10000000 in used non-sequential £20 notes wired to my Swiss account, else he gets it

For what that Lupo is about to cost me, that sounds like a bargain.

Which Rich?

We have more than one!

Rich from Durham- currently breaking a silver GTI. The...umm.. bukkake guy!

Maybe he's not paid his interweb bill this month . . . I'm surprised he has space for a computer, with all the spare GTI parts he has lying around! :D:lol:

On a serious note, hope he's ok of course.

Last time I spoke to him, he said his t'internet was down. Although I did text him yesterday and got no reply, I'm sure he's fine

Maybe he's not paid his interweb bill this month . . . I'm surprised he has space for a computer, with all the spare GTI parts he has lying around! :D:lol:

On a serious note, hope he's ok of course.

That's pretty much a bang on guess there, was Sam's month and he kinda defaulted on it, paid it and then BT took three days to sort it out.

Andy, I live in the loft, there's ample space for many things and absolutely no car parts.

Less on the worship front.

28032011990.jpg

Finished the polo conversion though.

Wheels look really good dude, I actually went on streetview to see what lay in the graveyard ;) only to find it was empty!

Car is looking sweet mate! ;)

I heard he hadn't been on as he had been over to africa with madonna looking for little african children to adopt with her, any truth in this rich.