13" on a 1.4s (75bhp)

coxBEANS.

basically if you can read the tittle pretty much says it all..

been planning fitting and other things to finally get my steels banded ect. Me being a complete tit about it i never tryed my 13" steel on the front untill the day one got banded.. completly gutted.

So what i really wanted to ask is, is there ANY 13" steel wheel that will fit my 1.4s (75bhp) NOT 100bhp?

im pretty sure ive seen people on here and in photos having 13"steelys on a 1.4s? or im a blind..

thanks alot guys!

basically if you can read the tittle pretty much says it all..

been planning fitting and other things to finally get my steels banded ect. Me being a complete tit about it i never tryed my 13" steel on the front untill the day one got banded.. completly gutted.

So what i really wanted to ask is, is there ANY 13" steel wheel that will fit my 1.4s (75bhp) NOT 100bhp?

im pretty sure ive seen people on here and in photos having 13"steelys on a 1.4s? or im a blind..

thanks alot guys!

The original steels are 13"? :S

Shouldn't be a problem on anything other than sports so what part of the wheel doesn't fit?

You might need spacers to clear the caliper dependant on the final offset but otherwise you shouldn't be having issues?

The standard 1.4s steels are 13s. I have a set on my car right now.

yeah, mines the "S" not the sport.. its currently got the sport alloys on, which are 14"..

The 1.4 S (not the sport) did indeed come with 13" steels.

Those wheels should fit, have you actually looked at the rear while you are trying to fit them? I suspect it might be a strut fouling issue.